Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Broughton headed to EKU
Congrats!
congrats to peyton.
Good Luck, always like to see players from 12-13 and 14 do well. Hope to get to see you play at EKU.
Congrats to Peyton. Well deserved.
Congrats Peyton!! You guys have all grown up to fast!! Makes a guy feel OLD!!!
Congratulations Preyton Broughton short drive for me to watch you play big guy. :Cheerlead
Congrats! Nice choice as far as proximity to our area. Lots of opportunities to watch him play!
Congrats to Peyton. Been a honor watching you over the years. Glad you went somewhere close to home.
Congrats! Exciting player to watch
Glad for Peyton!!
Congrats to Peyton
What happened to Clemson and Duke?
I think very wise choice. Eastern is on the rise and family can come watch. no brainer to me
Yeah wise as in getting some PT. Cant blame him.
Overrated
Peyton will be a nice fit at EKU under McHale's fast paced system. Extremely gifted athlete who can score in a variety of ways. Will have to get much stronger but the strength program at EKU will get him there. Will have a very nice, solid career as a Colonel.
Congratulations Peyton!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:What happened to Clemson and Duke?

Duke was never, ever mentioned by anybody. Clemson was a real possibility, but I think once Richie Riley, a former South Laurel star, who was an assistant at Clemson, got the head coaching job at Nichols St., that may have cooled some. I think Eastern is perfect, not an overreach. Another pretty darn good Laurel Co. player, Ty Proffitt, who led South to a state championship, first went to Notre Dame, then came back to Morehead and had a really good career, a three-year starter, including starting on the team that beat Louisville in the NCAA tournament. No reason Peyton can't have a similar type career at EKU.