Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 2016
What do they have coming back?
Hendrix who plays WR/CB 6'2 170 pounds received a scholarship offer from Indiana State.
Cooper lost a lot of good quality players. They will have a new qb.
Brown who plays wr is transferring to a school in Tennessee.
The RB ( sorry the name eludes me ) saw alot of action due to the injury to Cordell-Armstrong. He ran hard and was pretty good at getting north and south. Just him and Hendrix really, I think they are lean everywhere else. Might be a down year for them. Borchers can coach so they still will be competitive.
Fear the Nation Wrote:The RB ( sorry the name eludes me ) saw alot of action due to the injury to Cordell-Armstrong. He ran hard and was pretty good at getting north and south. Just him and Hendrix really, I think they are lean everywhere else. Might be a down year for them. Borchers can coach so they still will be competitive.

Jackson
I told you Wasser would be bigger. Last year 6'2--230. This year 6'5"--270
bo67 Wrote:I told you Wasser would be bigger. Last year 6'2--230. This year 6'5"--270

Jags Hudl roster listed 6'3 230.
Wasser is every bit of 6'5" 270. I have seen him practice and he is a big boy. They must be using last years info on Hudl.
Well. He's 6'5"--270. I stood right next to him. And I'm 6'2". I don't care what a piece of paper says. Hell that roster on Max Preps doesn't even have Hendrix on it
Plus I spoke with him last night. And he verbally said 6'5--270
He said Coach hasn't updated the complete roster
Cooper was up 21 to 0 on Boone County tonight. Hendrix caughth 2 tds in thr first half. I know some Cooper fans think they have the best team already.
Jags were up 31-0 and knocking on the door as the 3rd qtr expired. JV played the 4th qtr. Jaden Jackson didn't play and Hendrix didn't play in the 2nd half I believe.