Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd V.S Paintsville All "A" 1/24
Bill Mike already had his rooms last year, and I do think the Raiders stayed in them..lmao
Paintsville by 15
thespectator Wrote:Bill Mike already had his rooms last year, and I do think the Raiders stayed in them..lmao

It will be tough for the Raiders to handle the PHS fans on their home floor. I know the team will be enough, just throw in the fans and it's even worse. I know I'll be there with bells on. :letsparty

I just hope this time a certain Ref can count to 5!! :ChairHit:
You don't have to reserve rooms for the All A at Richmond. They have that already taken care of for you.
Tigers by 17.

GO TIGERS!!!:Thumbs:
thespectator Wrote:Bill Mike already had his rooms last year, and I do think the Raiders stayed in them..lmao

You know, people bash coach Runyon for gettin rooms before they have even won anything, but if you think about it that's pretty smart. Why wait to see if you win and end up in a crap hotel miles away from the gym when you can already have a nice hotel reserved and close to to the gym. You know you can always cancel em if you don't make it, or be nice and give em to the team that is goin.
Redneck Wrote:You know, people bash coach Runyon for gettin rooms before they have even won anything, but if you think about it that's pretty smart. Why wait to see if you win and end up in a crap hotel miles away from the gym when you can already have a nice hotel reserved and close to to the gym. You know you can always cancel em if you don't make it, or be nice and give em to the team that is goin.

Nice post! :Thumbs:
Redneck Wrote:You know, people bash coach Runyon for gettin rooms before they have even won anything, but if you think about it that's pretty smart. Why wait to see if you win and end up in a crap hotel miles away from the gym when you can already have a nice hotel reserved and close to to the gym. You know you can always cancel em if you don't make it, or be nice and give em to the team that is goin.

What's wrong with you Redneck? That makes too much since. LOL!
paintsville by as many as they want..
OffTheHook Wrote:What's wrong with you Redneck? That makes too much since. LOL!

:thatsfunn
Go Paintsville!
Should be a BIG crowd at tonights games. Better get there early if you want a seat. Two GOOD games on tap for tonight. Hope see a bunch of you there.