Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd 62 East Ridge 52
finial.
2 teams that u NEVER know who is going to show up!
Good game for Lyle Johnson. Congrats Ethan Johnson for getting his 1000 points.
Congrats to Ethan on his 1000th point mark. Listened to this game on WMDJ and they had really good things to say about how well Lyle Johnson played, I think he had 28 and they kept saying a lot of good things about how well K. Brown was rebounding and how the raiders were looking inside a little more often in this game. The Raiders did manage to shoot 28 3's connecting on 10. Lyle Johnson had 5or6 and was I think 7-8 from the charity stripe. Good called game by WMDJ and Jamin Jamey.
Comgrats SF.
Nice win for South Floyd. Good luck down the stretch.
Here are some stats from the game:
Lyle Johnson 28pts 7-8 from the line 5-8 from 3 pt range
Ethan Johnson 14 pts
Kyle Brown 4 pts(possibly more) 16 rebounds
Congrats SF. Hopefully you keep it up. Lyle played a great game for the Raiders, and Kyle Brown really showed what he could do down low. He had like 8pts I think. Congrats Ethan on your 1000pts.
Congrat go out to SF on the win, and to the team and Ethan on the 1000 point club.
Good job raiders...congrats ethan
My Warriors just are not getting it done this year, if you pay attention to an East Ridge game, the players always seem like they would rather be somewhere else. No one plays hard or gives any sort of effort like the old ER teams.

Congrats SF
Congrats to SF and the Ethan for his 1000th point that night.
Congrat to South Floyd on the win. Good job Ethan on the 1000 point club.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
congrats to the raiders and congrats to ethan on reaching the 1000 point club
Good job raiders