Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Prestonsburg - 2/25
Belfry's last regular season game is at "The Burg".....

Belfry by 5-9, will be a close game.
I don't think Belfry stands a chance in this one. P-burg will come out hitting on all cylinders. P-burg by at least 10.
Belfry will have trouble with P-burg's big guys, P-burg by 8.
Blackcats by 9 in this one.
Sadley Im not going to be able to make this one...The girls will travel to Magoffin Co...Damn...But Im going with Pburg by 4
I will take Belfry there to quick for P-burg
no way is belfry too quick for p-burg
LOL. Noone in this region is quicker than P-burg. P-burg's team rely's on their defense. If P-burg doesn't play good D then their O plays horrible. Kind of like UK.
I never expected the predictions in this thread to favor Belfry, bC you outnumber the Belfry fans here so far..... :lol:
Prestonsburg 5+
Going with Da 'Burg in this one. I don't think anyone can match Chafin's and Stephens' down low on the post. Also, Prestonsburg is a tough place to play and come out with a victory.
Belfry played good last year in the regional tourny but im going to go with P-Burg by 4
I haven't watched Prestonsburg play..so I can't really make a prediction on this one.
"JKWON33" Wrote:Going with Da 'Burg in this one. I don't think anyone can match Chafin's and Stephens' down low on the post. Also, Prestonsburg is a tough place to play and come out with a victory.
I hope you just mean Pburg plays good at home because I haven't seen a game called their way to help them win..
I say Pburg by 7
Belfry likes been the underdog
It's okay cuz after this game they will stay the underdog. :wink:
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Belfry played good last year in the regional tourny but im going to go with P-Burg by 4

Last years team was so different and incomplete.....This year there is a new attitude and were back to our winning ways once again
I have to agree with you there BP. You're talking about two totally different teams when talking about last years Pirates compared to this years.
Too much bench, too much speed, too much down low, and all the games pburg has won this year (except for the first game vs magoffin) have been by double digits, so i'm gonna go with pburg by 15, but i wouldnt complain if pburg wins by 2, lol
I'm going to go with P-burg on this one. Every game I've seen them play this year they have played awesome.
It's @ P burg u can't win there unless ur belfrys football team
Or unless you have a team good enough to beat P-burg there, which has been the case for only 2 teams this year I believe. (Campbell Co., and Shelby Valley)
"Basketballer" Wrote:Sadley Im not going to be able to make this one...The girls will travel to Magoffin Co......But Im going with Pburg by 4
Thanks for the prediction, and good luck to the LadyBlackcats.
Prestonsburg by 13.
Pburg wins big!!! When they started playing good they pulled away!!! Congrats boys!
(And they didnt win just bc it was at Pburg..it was bc they were the better team! Big Grin )