Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lca 2016
This could be LCA year in the east....Just Saying Confusederiously:
Don't overlook the Bunnies. Got most of skill people back and had a QB transfer in.
LCA RB Dillion Wheatley will be one of the top rusher in the state this year. :worthy:.....I Think Confusednicker:
Cellking Wrote:Don't overlook the Bunnies. Got most of skill people back and had a QB transfer in.

Who did the bunnies receive?
64SUR Wrote:LCA RB Dillion Wheatley will be one of the top rusher in the state this year. :worthy:.....I Think Confusednicker:

I agree, He is a good one. Somerset got Doan back and the brothers at receivers. Line back so a QB makes them pretty good.:popcorn::popcorn: Well worth a look see.
bac2369 Wrote:Who did the bunnies receive?

I think he came from Southwestern, but the kid who finished the game at Leslie Co. in play-offs last year looked pretty good to me.
I thinks LCA, Danville, and Somerset all have good skill people coming back. It's going to come down to who has the best line.
Ok where are the LCA posters. Confusednicker:
We want to to keep under the radar!

On a serious note...I'm am really excited about this season. It will be junior loaded so it will be interesting to see how far we can go this year. We return both QB's, all our WR's, and of course, in my mind, one of the best backs in the state. On defense, I'm expecting huge improvement as most of the defense was sophomore and juniors last year and we only lost 3. All the boys have put on weight in the off season and have been working hard on being even quicker. I think many will be surprised when they start the season. There is a lot changes that happen to a team when they were as young as they were last year.
64, Are you picking the Eagles over the Cardinals? Or, maybe we could get a little pay back.
mysonis55 Wrote:64, Are you picking the Eagles over the Cardinals? Or, maybe we could get a little pay back.

I can tell you more after the Corbin game. Right now I would pick Mayfield. Come late November good chances I will be wearing a LCA shirt. :Cheerlead
I would like to see us get a chance at some serious payback.
This is a loaded district. Long year for Middlesboro
I like the talent on this LCA team. My only concern is overall team speed. Not sure they have anyone who can break away.
InisideStunt, LCA's RB ran a 4.47 at the Morehead State Prospect camp this summer in addition to finishing 2nd in the State in the 100m dash. They also have a WR who won the 200m dash at state. They have 3-4 of players who run sub 4.6 40 yard dashes, which in my opinion is pretty fast for a 2A team
You don't need to worry about their speed. That's one thing they have plenty of. BTW their running back, 2 WR's, and one of their QB's ran track this offseason. All sophomores. They won Class A state. Also their running back had the fastest 100m time in class A.
LCA should be the hands-down favorite to represent AA East in Bowling Green.
bearcat7899 Wrote:InisideStunt, LCA's RB ran a 4.47 at the Morehead State Prospect camp this summer in addition to finishing 2nd in the State in the 100m dash. They also have a WR who won the 200m dash at state. They have 3-4 of players who run sub 4.6 40 yard dashes, which in my opinion is pretty fast for a 2A team

I give them credit. But there is a big difference between their speed and the speed that Danville has.

Another concern is if LCA can stop the run consistently.
I think you all are forgetting the size that NCC returns and that bug qb. He is a handful.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think you all are forgetting the size that NCC returns and that bug qb. He is a handful.
NCC's big advantage is they play in Northern Kentucky where High School Football as a whole is very tough. NCC trys to intimidate there opponents with extra pushes, and animation after plays, but thats OK they got their Big Boy pants on when they play. They had to make some incredible plays at the end of the Semi Final game last year with Danville to win. Hats off to them they have a very good program. But this year it will be home field advantage for Danville in the play offs and Danville will be ready to roll.:biggrin: