Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be KCC's key
KCC vs LEE Co. tomorrow. what will be the keys for kcc to continue their winning streak???
what winning streak of like 2 games?
just do what they did last year. they won at kcc by 1 so hopefullly they can do it again. amburgey and everage are doing really good. stamper aint hittin nothin most of his pts against powell were free throws. he had 1 or 2 3 ptrs and bout 2 fade aways the rest were gotton onthe lline. if some of them would stop worrin about how many pts they can make and play some team ball they could play with anyone
Doc John Wrote:what winning streak of like 2 games?

:dontthink That's not nice!!! BUT it is so great!! :thatsfunn Win over lee can earn it a W streak of 3 i guess!!! Good luck Pats!!!! Take down Lee!
I think Lindon is the key to KCC's success. I think Lee will be keying on Stamper and Mosley at the beginning of the game. This will allow Lindon to get into the paint and get easy buckets. Then when Lee plays off their men to help off it will open up the guys on the wings. Another key for them is rebounding. They have to continue rebounding like they have the last two games. Everage has gave them some energy the last two games by going to the boards hard, and he needs to continue to crash.
If Stamper decided to share the ball it will help KCC's cause...
Doc John Wrote:what winning streak of like 2 games?
Play teams like Riverside and David school like some schools do.
The King Wrote:If Stamper decided to share the ball it will help KCC's cause...
I agree with that, i believe he trys, and dont wont mosley to out score him. cause at the end of every game he will not pass the ball at all cause what speedy said most of he points comes from the foul line........
kcc has no win streak right now and im guessing that lee will beat kcc because stamper cannot handle brandenburg.
Im gonna say Kcc will beat JBS next time they play since JBS fans get on here and talk so much crap about them. Believe it or not the players do get on here and read this stuff.
Subway Eater Wrote:Im gonna say Kcc will beat JBS next time they play since JBS fans get on here and talk so much crap about them. Believe it or not the players do get on here and read this stuff.
This has nothing to do with jbs man..
I know that but that is the Key for them
Subway Eater Wrote:I know that but that is the Key for them
I wasnt trying to start nothing on here or anything im just saying i honestly dont think stamper will be able to handle brandenburg if they win it will be because mosley and lindon stepps up.
konan Wrote:I wasnt trying to start nothing on here or anything im just saying i honestly dont think stamper will be able to handle brandenburg if they win it will be because mosley and lindon stepps up.

See JBS has it fans brainwashed. It's step not Stepp.
no one has me brainwashed just a little grammatical error my bad.
I know.....i just saw a chance to make a little joke.....no hard feelings.
speedy Wrote:just do what they did last year. they won at kcc by 1 so hopefullly they can do it again. amburgey and everage are doing really good. stamper aint hittin nothin most of his pts against powell were free throws. he had 1 or 2 3 ptrs and bout 2 fade aways the rest were gotton onthe lline. if some of them would stop worrin about how many pts they can make and play some team ball they could play with anyone

If that's true then he must have shot and hit at least 18 free throws. that must be some percentage. I read on here that he had 29 points. From what I have heard and read I think that Mosley and Stamper play well together and when they are both on they are hard to beat. Sounds like they both had a good night against Powell. Hazard will have a tough time with them in the next matchup.
Stamper did shoot alot of freethrows in the Powell game. He took advantage of Powell's hot temper and attacked the basket alot in the fourth and got to the foul line probably 20 times.....if i were guessing
Card_Fan Wrote:Stamper did shoot alot of freethrows in the Powell game. He took advantage of Powell's hot temper and attacked the basket alot in the fourth and got to the foul line probably 20 times.....if i were guessing

Isn't that what your supposed to do? If we had done that in the WYMT then we would have beat JBS. People need to quit criticizing Hicks, Stepp, Stamper and COx.
Subway Eater Wrote:Im gonna say Kcc will beat JBS next time they play since JBS fans get on here and talk so much crap about them. Believe it or not the players do get on here and read this stuff.
sorry even though u think u r gonna win jbs will jbs is just an all around better team i am telling u the truth u just cant handle the fact that jbs is better
o um did kcc make it in the wymt classic i think not jbs did so get over it subway eater
Will KCC make it past Buckhorn and JBS to play Hazard in the ALL-A? This game with Lee could be important going into the All-a
I think you shouldnt count your chickens before the eggs hatch. Buckhorn is a very good matchup with Knott Central and i see them pulling off the win.
i honestly dont believe that kcc will ever find their key lol
Off subject, but isnt former Clay County Tiger and Alice Lloyd Eagle Tim Park on the staff at Knott??? If so, GO KCC!!
The game is at JBS"s house. The players write most of this stuff and not JBS players.
yes tim parks is the assit couch for kcc and he has really showen how much he knows by taking over the jv and helping couch amburgey
the keys for kcc win tonight is stamper and mosley play good also for lindon to step up and make big shots in the paint.
yup