Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn vs Murray 03-16-16
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:
I'm going with Buckhorn!!!!!!

Cinderella wears a Mullet this year in the Sweet 16!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[Image: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...e=57950539]

Best Head Coach in the Nation!!!!

John Noble wears a Buckhorn Basketball shirt when he is Professional Wrestling.
[Image: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...e=578E72A0]

John Noble saying "Buckhorn is #1!!!!!!!"
Murray will beat Buckhorn by 20! I am hoping Murray plays awful but the miracles are over. PCC could have won one game and maybe two at Rupp but the horn has no chance against that level of competition. Just because they played a perfect game and PCC played their worst possible game don't think they can play with anyone at Rupp. It's not happening!
I don't think The Horn will perform well on the big stage. I honestly never thought they were even going to be a contender in the 14th this year. Lucky for them, they did get a decent draw. As far as I know, they should match up decently with Murray though, a team who shoots a lot of 3's. Regardless, Im excited to see Mullet Mania at RUPP. Ha!

Murray by 15+ in the first game of the tournament
Buckhorn may not win the game but I think at the very least, it will be a close one - Buckhorn has played a very tough schedule including games at LexCath tourney during Christmas ,so they will come ready to play !
The Horn Blows Loud!!! Buckhorn by 4.
This one should be a barn burner and maybe a low scoring game. With that said Buckhorn is ready. :Cheerlead. Keep Eastern Kentucky Alive DA Horn!!

Buckhorn 48
Murray 44
John Noble will have his boys ready!
The Horn blows loudly.
Murray 59-50
Paparazzi Wrote:Murray will beat Buckhorn by 20! I am hoping Murray plays awful but the miracles are over. PCC could have won one game and maybe two at Rupp but the horn has no chance against that level of competition. Just because they played a perfect game and PCC played their worst possible game don't think they can play with anyone at Rupp. It's not happening!

Yeah I'm sure coach Hoskins would lead them to victory. Tobler didn't miss against buckhorn but he decided to have the team keep shooting 3s. Awesome decision! You live and die by the sword. Make your routine trip to New York or Philadelphia with the coaching staff and you can vote on which player to recruit.
i;m just gonna say it one more time. Make sure you do your research and know why a kid moves to a school before you call it a recruit. And quit blowin BS
Paparazzi Wrote:Murray will beat Buckhorn by 20! I am hoping Murray plays awful but the miracles are over. PCC could have won one game and maybe two at Rupp but the horn has no chance against that level of competition. Just because they played a perfect game and PCC played their worst possible game don't think they can play with anyone at Rupp. It's not happening!

So does that mean PCC would lose by 23 to Murray?
Cordia didn't have much trouble with Murray in the All A State in Frankfort. Beat them by double digits. Also beat another team that's heading to Rupp---Newport Central Catholic. That doesn't mean Buckhorn will beat Murray but I think they can stay within 7-10 points just because John has them playing as hard and scrappy as any team in the state. He gets the most out of all the teams he's coached over the years. Great coach!
I look to be at Rupp on Friday to watch [COLOR="purple"]Buckhorn[/COLOR] and Lawrence County play in the Elite Eight.
John Noble is a wrestler. His team plays on March 16, aka 3-16 aka STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN DAY. So by that logic, Buckhorn uses the blessing of the Texas Rattlesnake and beats Murray by 4. Go Buckhorn!
Really wished the PCC fans would get off their high horse and support Buckhorn. I would support either team and quit saying if, if, if all time. The best team on Tuesday night won the game. Perry has Noah Back who is the best dang shooter I have ever seen around here probably and the rest are really athletic but Buckhorn kids just bring a TUFFNESS to them that most kids at Perry just don't seem to have. Talent and Athleticism doesn't always win. Buckhorn has HEART. Will take that all day long. I'd say that they get the heart part from that Noble guy on the sidelines. The guy is the hardest working coach I have ever known. And I am not taking anything away from Shannon Hoskins either. He went 25-5 after losing the best player in Kentucky. Shannon is very deserving as coach of the year. I felt like Blair was the most improved player in the region and right there with Connor Hoskins as the best. Well all I can say is, What a Game!!!!! Good luck Wildcats, hope you win it all.
As Clubber Lang said my prediction is "pain" Murray wins big.
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=733]
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Really wished the PCC fans would get off their high horse and support Buckhorn. I would support either team and quit saying if, if, if all time. The best team on Tuesday night won the game. Perry has Noah Back who is the best dang shooter I have ever seen around here probably and the rest are really athletic but Buckhorn kids just bring a TUFFNESS to them that most kids at Perry just don't seem to have. Talent and Athleticism doesn't always win. Buckhorn has HEART. Will take that all day long. I'd say that they get the heart part from that Noble guy on the sidelines. The guy is the hardest working coach I have ever known. And I am not taking anything away from Shannon Hoskins either. He went 25-5 after losing the best player in Kentucky. Shannon is very deserving as coach of the year. I felt like Blair was the most improved player in the region and right there with Connor Hoskins as the best. Well all I can say is, What a Game!!!!! Good luck Wildcats, hope you win it all.

I don't know any PCC fans that are not supporting Buckhorn. Just because I think Murray may be too much for them doesn't mean I'm not for them. I hope they win it all!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/10vczt.jpg] Wowza! Patriot Nation and ole Fatpat supporting the Wildcats baby! Buckaroos by 6 bruh! Buckhorn Nation saddling up and the Horn ready to roll! Ready to ride to Rupp #tatersandhorns More mash taters please!!!
Murray beat some very good teams to get there. Their defense is good and they can score. Got good overall size. Murray by 12 to 18 points.
Buckhorn by 12.
Conner "the TRUTH" Hoskins is the real Deal.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Really wished the PCC fans would get off their high horse and support Buckhorn. I would support either team and quit saying if, if, if all time. The best team on Tuesday night won the game. Perry has Noah Back who is the best dang shooter I have ever seen around here probably and the rest are really athletic but Buckhorn kids just bring a TUFFNESS to them that most kids at Perry just don't seem to have. Talent and Athleticism doesn't always win. Buckhorn has HEART. Will take that all day long. I'd say that they get the heart part from that Noble guy on the sidelines. The guy is the hardest working coach I have ever known. And I am not taking anything away from Shannon Hoskins either. He went 25-5 after losing the best player in Kentucky. Shannon is very deserving as coach of the year. I felt like Blair was the most improved player in the region and right there with Connor Hoskins as the best. Well all I can say is, What a Game!!!!! Good luck Wildcats, hope you win it all.

What Perry fan is not supporting Buckhorn?

I've got media credentials and I'll be able to be on the floor for every game, but because I want to support the Horn, I've bought tickets to their game and will watch from the stands in purple.

I think this community has rallied around the Wildcats.
Good Luck Buckhorn.......from a Bulldog fan!!
I am pulling for buckhorn and John Nobel is a friend of Mine and he has treated cordia really good,but this Murray team is good they have a D1 signee going to samford that is good they also have a football D1 signee that is about 6'3" 240 that I don't think buckhorn has an answer for. I don't think buckhorn can win I hope they do but I wish them the best of luck.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...e=57950539]

Best Head Coach in the Nation!!!!

John Noble wears a Buckhorn Basketball shirt when he is Professional Wrestling.

Good man and a good coach Buckhorn is lucky to have him.
Yeah I think Murray just has to much firepower for the Horn to overcome. But it's March and someone has to be Cinderella.
zaga_fan Wrote:What Perry fan is not supporting Buckhorn?

I've got media credentials and I'll be able to be on the floor for every game, but because I want to support the Horn, I've bought tickets to their game and will watch from the stands in purple.

I think this community has rallied around the Wildcats.

I'm a John Noble guy!!!!!!