Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Leslie County
thoughts/predictions?
Who knows with Valley now with there last 2 outings! I will say Leslie in a mild upset, 71-67.
Valley hasnt been playin good but Hatfield is suppost to be better from his sickness and they have been in a slump BUT..ill go with valley 81-73
Sv by 20
PF23 Wrote:Valley hasnt been playin good but Hatfield is suppost to be better from his sickness and they have been in a slump BUT..ill go with valley 81-73

It's really a shame that Hatfield was sick the last couple games. I sure they would have dominated Hazard and Pineville if he had been 100%.Rolleyes
shelby valley by 18
I agree if HATFIELD would have been 100%
SV would still be undefeated!!!!!!!!!!
I think Valley will win this one by 8-12 points. Glad to see that Ashley is getting over his cold.

true2blue Wrote:I agree if HATFIELD would have been 100%
SV would still be undefeated!!!!!!!!!!

Injuries and sickness are all part of a season. You have to deal with them and continue to play.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Leslie by 2
I'm going to say Shelby Valley by 15 or so.
Valley wins this one, but it will be close.

VALLEY: 76

LC: 66
LC by 2, in a close one.
Shelby Valley by 10
Leslie is not the Leslie of past seasons. Valley walks away with this one easily, by around 15 or so. Ashley is a lot better and it will show in tis game, you'll see him return to himself, getting around 17-20 points and around 15 rebounds. This kid can play and I hated to see the cold getting to him,
if they have a good nite.. valley by 10
Jeremy Jackson really steped it up during the game with Pineville,I look forward to seing him do the same with Leslie Co.
NYY10 Wrote:Jeremy Jackson really steped it up during the game with Pineville,I look forward to seing him do the same with Leslie Co.

agree..Jeremy has been steping up alot..pineville he was 4 for 5 in threes..lookin good for ashley to..should be a easy win for valley..Go VALLEY
Valley seems to be almost in selfdestruct mode ?
VALLEY needs to put the loss behind them and regroup. Valley has had sickness but like basketballfanonly said it is part of the game. That when the other players need to get playing time and prove how deep our bench really is. TEAMS win championships, PLAYERS set records.
Valley by atleast 15
SportsKrazee Wrote:VALLEY needs to put the loss behind them and regroup. Valley has had sickness but like basketballfanonly said it is part of the game. That when the other players need to get playing time and prove how deep our bench really is. TEAMS win championships, PLAYERS set records.

i agree with u 100%..
valley by 15
valley by 16.4 points
What time will this game be tonight
SV by double figures
NYY10 Wrote:What time will this game be tonight

4PM