Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Maher Rankings 2/14
The latest Maher Rankings have been posted. New #1 this week, and a lot of activity in the top 10, with Southwestern making a big push. Full rankings and explanations are on the website.

http://www.maherrankings.com
The rankings look good to me except for two teams. Lexington Catholic and Newport Catholic. Neither are even close to that high a ranking. I watched PCC totally whip Lexington Catholic and Lawrence co and Cordia dominated Newport Catholic. I do agree with the big jump for Southwestern. I love that team!
Paparazzi Wrote:The rankings look good to me except for two teams. Lexington Catholic and Newport Catholic. Neither are even close to that high a ranking. I watched PCC totally whip Lexington Catholic and Lawrence co and Cordia dominated Newport Catholic. I do agree with the big jump for Southwestern. I love that team!

and Lawrence beat PCC as well. But from your point of view PCC should be playing the Golden State Warriors for the title in basketball. Why worry bout silly high school rankings when they could easily be holding up an NBA championship. :worthy:
Good feedback. Ill do a quick analysis on lexcath and newcath if I get the chance. Don't want to be accused of having a Catholic bias Smile