Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Braxton Beverly
Evidently dropped 70 in a prep game tonight :flame::flame::flame:
It's true but the team they played was like a grade school team. If schools can't have a team that can compete why have the program. When you get beat 80-10 I mean come on
Why would he still be in a game that was 80-10?
14th region fanman Wrote:Why would he still be in a game that was 80-10?
Why ask why. The kid dropped 70.
Just doesn't show much class to me.
The team that he plays for really good so if he scored 70 of the 80 it would have had to have been planned.
If a team only scores 10 points in a game. That's pretty sad to do that to them.
But to each his own.
Score was 131-86,, stop the hate,, Braxton is great player and better kid,,, that team they beat would probably beat most high school teams in KY
14th region fanman Wrote:Why would he still be in a game that was 80-10?

Pretty sure the score was 131-80. Congrats Braxton Beverly :Cheerlead
IRIS Wrote:It's true but the team they played was like a grade school team. If schools can't have a team that can compete why have the program. When you get beat 80-10 I mean come on

Well... let's correct some things.

Genesis Academy is a basketball prep school... they are not a grade school team. Here's an article about two of their kids signing D-1 letters of intent to play for Nevada and Missouri State - http://wset.com/sports/content/ves-genes...-of-intent

The score was not 80-10... it was 131-86 - if it was 80-10 at one point they would have had to have called the dogs off.
Congrats to Braxton Beverly on a great performance...
I wish I was there in person...
70 points and 6 assists!!! ��

I'd say we could lock most of the ppl on this site in the gym by themselves for 2 hours and they couldn't score 70 points...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Congrats to Braxton Beverly on a great performance...
I wish I was there in person...
70 points and 6 assists!!! ��

I'd say we could lock most of the ppl on this site in the gym by themselves for 2 hours and they couldn't score 70 points...

Tried it last night, buddy.

Dropped 72.

I hit a three as the buzzer sounded.
Wow...so much jealousy on here. People must be jealous them or there kids are not as good as Braxton. Braxton plays for the #1 Prep School in the country and also ia a part of the #1 Backcourt of all the Prep Schools.

Considering they are that good, they will beat most opponents...they even beat Oak Hill in a scrimmage and Beverly had 30.

Would have been the best player in KY this year if he had stayed, good luck and continue working hard. No one out works this kid, keep representing KY and Perry County with class. Making us proud!
Would have loved to see him play in the 14th Region and State Tournament, but congrats to him for doing what was best for him - can't wait to see how he does on the college level !
14 3pointers...
That's a lot of points .
Aau teams coach them to play like this one guy gets a big game the next guy gets a big game it's aau on a bigger level it's not real ball
Thanks zaga fan for quoting me I'm just saying that it's true they play really good teams and very bad teams 80-10 score came right from their website
the kid performs at a high level were bashing a kid that could have won Mr.Basketball in the state from Eastern Kentucky. He would have been the state all time leading scorer if he would have stay at Perry. Just like the girl at Jenkins the same year two kids from the 14th region all time state leading scorers that would have been special.
Awesome performance by Braxton. This kid is one of the hardest workers and if anyone deserves this, its him. I think he made the best decision by going to Hargrave!
hoghead Wrote:the kid performs at a high level were bashing a kid that could have won Mr.Basketball in the state from Eastern Kentucky. He would have been the state all time leading scorer if he would have stay at Perry. Just like the girl at Jenkins the same year two kids from the 14th region all time state leading scorers that would have been special.

He is a great talent and young man but he wouldn't have been all time leading scorer in history. I could be wrong but I believe its around 4500. If Im wrong great but please show his numbers and what he would have had to score his senior year to get past 4000. I am not bashing or hating just curious.
I don't care who you play if you score 50 plus points then you can play. Congrats to Beverly
I think he sit out most of the fourth quarter too