Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of 9 11 pilots with Bin laden.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,...29,00.html

Here is something Im sure will shake up those of you think that the US was behind the attack. Please read the article then view the video.

The Sunday TimesOctober 01, 2006

The laughing 9/11 bombers

Yosri Fouda

Exclusive film of suicide pilots at Bin Laden’s HQ

[Image: http://images.thetimes.co.uk/images/trans.gif] FILM of the ringleader of the September 11 hijackers reading his “martyrdom” will inside Afghanistan at Osama Bin Laden’s headquarters has emerged five years after the Al-Qaeda outrage.

NI_MPU('middle');It is the first time that a videotape has appeared of Mohammed Atta — who flew an American Airlines plane into the north tower of the World Trade Center — at a training camp in Afghanistan. It fills in a significant gap in the timing of the build-up to the attacks on the United States. Dates on the tape show Atta was filmed on January 18, 2000, together with Ziad Jarrah, the pilot of United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania after the passengers apparently stormed the flight deck.
We live in a messed up world..........
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
If these Muslim extremists ever get there hands on a small nuke we are going to get it right in the middle of a large city.Iran is our biggest enemy.
Old school Dawg Wrote:If these Muslim extremists ever get there hands on a small nuke we are going to get it right in the middle of a large city.Iran is our biggest enemy.

I happen to think that we'd nuke the entire Middle East before we let them take a nuke out of their country. I don't think Hillary could do it though, which is another reason why I think she'd be a horrible president.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life