Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New England @ San Diego
Patriots @ Chargers

Sunday @ 4:30

Predictions and Bets
I think the Chargers are the better team with more talent, but it's the Patriots in the playoffs..... I don't know who I'll bet on, if I even bet
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
San Diego -31
New England -28
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
New England 23 San Diego 16...never bet against Brady in January, lol
Chargers by 7.
Chargers are unstoppable. It will be them and the Bears in the Superbowl.
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:Chargers are unstoppable. It will be them and the Bears in the Superbowl.
The Bears will not make the Super Bowl...They wont even beat the Seahawks.
Patriots- 27

Chargers- 24

Im going with an upset,but whoever wins this game will win the Super Bowl.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:The Bears will not make the Super Bowl...They wont even beat the Seahawks.

It may be true that they wont make it to the superbowl. But I dont see how the Seahawks will beat the Bears. Seattle has not been very impressive this year. Running the ball or passing it. Maybe if it was last year's Seahawks team it would be a different story.

Edit:But to be on topic.... yea SD wins in a good one.
Big Daddy #78 Wrote:It may be true that they wont make it to the superbowl. But I dont see how the Seahawks will beat the Bears. Seattle has not been very impressive this year. Running the ball or passing it. Maybe if it was last year's Seahawks team it would be a different story.

Edit:But to be on topic.... yea SD wins in a good one.
Did you also know that Alexander and Hasselback have been out half the year with injuries, and now they are starting to pick up where they left off.The Bears have a great defense but their offense is terrible.
Patriots
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
New England
patriots by 2 tds
Pistol we agree on the Eagles and patriots.Last week I didnt miss a game but this week I just dont know.I didnt pick Chicago just because there wins are mostly against losing teams and I picked the Ravens because their at home and the weather might be bad.
WOW..what a matchup..I have picked the Chargers from the getgo..And once again going with the Bolts ...I am seeing Bolts 34- Pats-28
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Did you also know that Alexander and Hasselback have been out half the year with injuries, and now they are starting to pick up where they left off.The Bears have a great defense but their offense is terrible.

Actually yes I did know that and I also know that being out hurt their performance. Even when they play which is what I was referring to in the first place, its not impressive. You just dont see the big plays from them that you would expect.

Go Chargers.
pats