Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 National Guard Border Bowl
Some kids do not play because of basketball.
Who won
Not happened yet.
They play Saturday @2 @ University Of The Cumberland's! Go team Kentucky! :1:
Who all plans on going to the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Several friends from Union, Georgetown, Eastern, UK will be attending this game. Group of us from B'bville plan on being there as well.
Have confirmed Pikeville High School's Logan Coleman is also playing. True C who also played DE. This is fantastic news! I don't know how I missed seeing him on the roster, but a very valuable pickup for Team Kentucky!
PHSForever Wrote:Have confirmed Pikeville High School's Logan Coleman is also playing. True C who also played DE. This is fantastic news! I don't know how I missed seeing him on the roster, but a very valuable pickup for Team Kentucky!

Late addition, PHSForever. Found out last night and drove down! So happy for that young man. HUGE piece of our championship puzzle! Great to see him get rewarded along with Daric Pugh.
Live Maroon Wrote:Late addition, PHSForever. Found out last night and drove down! So happy for that young man. HUGE piece of our championship puzzle! Great to see him get rewarded along with Daric Pugh.
That is simply outstanding! So happy for the kid, he's got great leadership abilities and will be a strong asset to them. Feel a little better now, thought I had overlooked him.
panther nation Wrote:Who all plans on going to the game

Thinking about it if it's warm. Yes I'm going. TongueirateSho
Update - The National Guard Border Bowl has announced that the game will be a delayed broadcast on ESPN3 (Internet) at 3 pm Saturday.
Anyone going to this today who will update us? Can't go due to prior commitment. Good luck to Logan Coleman and Daric Pugh and Team Kentucky! Coleman will wear #42 and Pugh will be #27.
Any one have the score and stats for the game ?
Tennessee 29 - Kentucky 14. Tennessee, was in it to win it, seems they played their best players in the best positions. From the program KY. Played a kid at QB not even listed in that position in the program a lot? The best KY. Looked to us was when the Woods kid was in, a bit. They were tied Ky. had won 4 & Tn. had won 4 going in to this game.
Stats?
Real Badman Wrote:Stats?
Good luck getting any. Class event, but this year was one of the most poorly reported I have ever seen. Those players on both sides deserved better in terms of PR. So did the fans who could not be there.
http://www.kytnborderbowl.com/#!blank/z2wot

Click on the link or copy and paste the link for stats.
Ky Boys!!!