Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP names 2015 Kentucky All-State Football Teams
cherokee Wrote:really you have a partner? you want some game film posted? Check out that 39% completion rate on that qb had to be another mistake

I have 2 partners! Not sure what you are even talking about, sounds like you are just wanting to complain! Call the people in charge, that voted on it, maybe they can appease you!! But, then again, maybe not??!! :Thumbs:
Tight End Wrote:I looked that up, that had to be someone getting jersey numbers mixed up. I never even noticed that # jersey being in on Defense & we were at every game North played. I ask my partners about it too and they did NOT remember ever seeing that # either. Mistakes can be made - human error!

You should have just looked at his facebook but I guess you didn't think that far ahead, he has his jersey on the cover of it. Really Human Error
cherokee Wrote:You should have just looked at his facebook but I guess you didn't think that far ahead, he has his jersey on the cover of it. Really Human Error

I don't do facebook, many don't. And, I still say he did not play defense much, or more people would have noticed.
Over all....Good looking team, could win some big games with this field of players! Congratulations, to all these players!!
Tight End Wrote:I don't do facebook, many don't. And, I still say he did not play defense much, or more people would have noticed.

So what you are saying is that you are as confused as the rest of us on how 8 tackles will get you nominated and on a AP all state team. With only 8 tackles for the year there wouldn't be much to be noticedConfusednicker:
cherokee Wrote:So what you are saying is that you are as confused as the rest of us on how 8 tackles will get you nominated and on a AP all state team. With only 8 tackles for the year there wouldn't be much to be noticedConfusednicker:

Apparently we agree on this in our own way of determining how it happened! Safe in saying we agree with those stats no way that should have happened. Someone pointed out to me the QB is #10 and he had some good stats on defense himself, could have been meant for that # since they are right together?? Guess anything is possible.

:rockon:
So a kid with 8 tackles made all state. Whether the nominator intentionally nominated the kid or did it because he had numbers confused is not very good.
Tight End Wrote:Apparently we agree on this in our own way of determining how it happened! Safe in saying we agree with those stats no way that should have happened. Someone pointed out to me the QB is #10 and he had some good stats on defense himself, could have been meant for that # since they are right together?? Guess anything is possible.

Wrong again Tight End they posted the tackling stats on the khsaa wed site in alphabetical order and not by numerical jersey numbers, big gap between the 2 names alphabetically.:please:
cherokee Wrote:Wrong again Tight End they posted the tackling stats on the khsaa wed site in alphabetical order and not by numerical jersey numbers, big gap between the 2 names alphabetically.:please:

Look, I am not always wrong, just trying to figure this out? I didn't even look at it to know it was alphabetical, someone was looking at a roister and mentioned that to me. Granted it was a screw up, with those stats, I think we can all say it was a mistake plain and simple as that possibly!