Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County vs North Laurel 12/28/15
Should be a good game, magoffin must come out strong in the first quarter and play fast. Magoffin by 6 in the end.
Should be an easy game for North Laurel. :Cheerlead Sorry Magoffin County 13th is loaded this year.

North Laurel 78
Magoffin County 64
Will be a good test for Magoffin County . They are a good team and will will get better as the year goes along .
64SUR Wrote:Should be an easy game for North Laurel. :Cheerlead Sorry Magoffin County 13th is loaded this year.

North Laurel 78
Magoffin County 64

You may be right but then again this team may surprise you, I still think magoffin will be a head at the end.
North by 12
A stupid foul with 2.9 sec left cost the hornets, final score 58-57 north laurel. Hornets led a lot of the game. Good showing by a young team. Keep your heads up hornets.
Magoffin is just as good as North. Magoffin had chance, take out bone head mistake by kid at end of game, would have love to seen what happened in OT. South just beat Pike Central by 6. 15 May not be as bad as some think, 13 may not be as good, or some on here may not have a clue how to evaluate teams especially ones they have not seen play
kai Wrote:Magoffin is just as good as North. Magoffin had chance, take out bone head mistake by kid at end of game, would have love to seen what happened in OT. South just beat Pike Central by 6. 15 May not be as bad as some think, 13 may not be as good, or some on here may not have a clue how to evaluate teams especially ones they have not seen play
I agree totally, 15th is stronger than people give credit , magoffin keeps getting better every game, just need to get rid of some little turn overs and will be hard to beat. Have a lot of talent all over the floor. Very fun team to watch.
Any idea why that kid fouled? Think they were losing still?
Scratching my head over this game. :pondering: I will take it Go North :Cheerlead good game Magoffin County
Player mistakenly thought Magoffin down 3. Just mental mistake at really really bad time.
Down three before shot to tie
Just a kid making a mistake. Two very nice teams , Magoffin is better than what I thought.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Any idea why that kid fouled? Think they were losing still?

The game was tied with 2.9 sec and the young man thought they was down by 1 and was trying to stop the clock. Just a bad mistake.
I was surprised how the Hornets kept coming, in years past they would have laid down and died when they got behind! I think they are going to surprise a lot of teams!