Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current KHSAA FOOTBALL CLASSIFICATION
Well, I will remind you that those 4 turnovers OC had against Mayfield was earned and not given. First, I happen to know the boy that caused all 4 pretty well. The first fumble was because he hit the receiver perfectly puting the helmet on the ball and forcing the fumble. The other fumble, as he was tackling the runner down the sideline, he swated the ball out. The first int, he read the play jumped in front of the receiver and did a perfect move to get his feet down in bounds. The second int, he jumped like he used to playing center in bball, grabbed the ball out of the air and controlled it through the fall to the ground. As far as losing the player, first he shouldn't have done what he did and next I think our coaching staff was more concerned about the option that opened up. As far as how to remedy this, I'm sure Coach Joe wouldn't dodge you if you called and asked to play title for title. We have never backed down and won't start now. Now, let's please give the craziness go.
Sorry, I was dealing with the wife while trying to write the last line. It was supposed to say, let's give the craziness a rest.

By the way, my dad is much bigger than yours.