Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict 2016
Make your way too early prediction of who will be playing for and winning each class next season!
1A Russellville vs Pikeville
2A Mayfield vs LCA
3A Waggener vs Belfry
4A South Warren vs Johnson Central
5A Bowling Green vs Highlands
6A Trinity vs Lafayette

Why not give it a blind stab?

Give me
1A Russellville
2A Mayfield
3A Belfry
4A South Warren
5A Bowling Green
6A Trinity
^ The usual suspects in the west (3A) lose that much? Even Central?
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ The usual suspects in the west (3A) lose that much? Even Central?

Central gets hit hard and so does Boyle. LexCath will have some talent back.

Playing a hunch with Waggener. They picked up three huge transfers this year and was playing good ball. Very young and very talented.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more playmakers make their way there as well.
Ditto

Why Waggener?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Central gets hit hard and so does Boyle. LexCath will have some talent back.

Playing a hunch with Waggener. They picked up three huge transfers this year and was playing good ball. Very young and very talented.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more playmakers make their way there as well.

I look for Boyle to come out of the west next season. LexCath graduated a lot offensively but return quite a bit on the defensive side of the ball.
Fern Creek could mount a serious challenge to BG next year in 5A. 40 on their roster that are rising seniors and juniors.
I think I saw where South Warren graduates something link 18 senior starters. I'm sure they will still be good, but I don't know if they're a favorite in 4A.
Pulaski lost a lot but with Johnson and Conwell back they will be solid! Also I'm looking for a kid by the name of Cain to step up and be a big factor at QB next year! However I think a lot of people are overlooking Southwestern! Their going to be very solid next year! Daulton could be the best D lineman in the state and Edwards is a very good back! Don't be surprised to see French leading SW to a Regional Championship next year and maybe more!