???????

Where ya'll at

TomcatPride?

NotsoBADCAT?

Tomcat123468938659?

All washed up?

T-CAT?

Any thing to this?
Their season ended when Scott done the unthinkable. You won't hear from them until they are 6-0 next year with their cupcake schedule.
Honestly first I've heard of it. the way WKU has played the last few seasons it wouldn't be a bad move imo
Flavor of day
washed up Wrote:Flavor of day

For who? Baker?
Heck of a talent. Struggles with commitment.
Bob Seger Wrote:For who? Baker?

Yes
He's listed on espn.com's recruiting page as Committed to WKU on 11-30-15.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Good move by Baker. WKU is much better than Marshall and offensively seems to be a better fit for his skill set. I am pretty sure Ashland's mlb is headed to WKU as well. Congrats to the kid.
He is and the media is spinning the influence by the LB as a reason. Not true. Has Marshall win the game there would have been no change and if someone who owns a bigger pond comes along in the next two weeks it would not surprise me to see him flip again.
washed up Wrote:He is and the media is spinning the influence by the LB as a reason. Not true. Has Marshall win the game there would have been no change and if someone who owns a bigger pond comes along in the next two weeks it would not surprise me to see him flip again.

After watching a few of Western's games this year I hope he decides to stay. Up-tempo offense that spreads the field would be a great fit for him either coming out of the backfield or in the slot. I doubt he went there because of his teammate was headed there already but I am sure it didn't hurt. Curious to see if him or Drew will redshirt their freshman year.
O'Byran and Baker are close kinda figured they would end up at the same school. Both are graduating early ( why neither is playing basketball ) and will be enrolled for spring football. Good Luck to both.
Ace Wales from Louisville Central has had a nice career at WKU and he and Baker seem to be similar type players. Looks like a good fit. Best of luck to the young man.
T-CATS Wrote:O'Byran and Baker are close kinda figured they would end up at the same school. Both are graduating early ( why neither is playing basketball ) and will be enrolled for spring football. Good Luck to both.

Will you and Baker still be able to go to the prom together?
Seems as if honoring commitments is something just not done in Ashland. Not surprised.
If only the game played by adults who are paid to win with teenagers was this simple
Now now boys, Ashland had to get their players on the carpet in Bowling Green somehow.
I would guess those two earned the right to have the opportunity play there. If you want to cut Ashland for having two of the top 50 players in the state and not making past the second round go ahead. Most would concur with your thoughts. If you want to take a step further they had three D1's last year as well.
washed up Wrote:I would guess those two earned the right to have the opportunity play there. If you want to cut Ashland for having two of the top 50 players in the state and not making past the second round go ahead. Most would concur with your thoughts. If you want to take a step further they had three D1's last year as well.

Top 50? Whose Top 50? And, just like a Toyota Corolla and a Lexus are both Toyotas, there are d1s and then there are D1s. Western is a decent, run of the mill, lower level d1 so good luck to both of them. Hopefully, they will get to play. At least, WKU is better than UK but, in most years, so are Highlands and Trinity.
Herald Leader and Courier Journal
You can put down the high school, the fans, the program all you want. Don't try to water down the kids.
Couple of other truths, Aaron Rogers had no D1 offers out of high school and JJ Watt was a walk on. You are more a basketball guy though so I guess Steph Curry wasn't a Lexus. Not saying either of these two kids will make the league just saying the offer from the highest ranked in state D1 team isnt really chump change. Reality is very few high school players get to play any sport after high school I applaud any kid who works hard enough to earn the opportunity to play at any level. I hope the kids that do don't ever allow the opinion of some armchair who probably never played after high school to devalue their opportunity because it is an honor.
washed up Wrote:Couple of other truths, Aaron Rogers had no D1 offers out of high school and JJ Watt was a walk on. You are more a basketball guy though so I guess Steph Curry wasn't a Lexus. Not saying either of these two kids will make the league just saying the offer from the highest ranked in state D1 team isnt really chump change. Reality is very few high school players get to play any sport after high school I applaud any kid who works hard enough to earn the opportunity to play at any level. I hope the kids that do don't ever allow the opinion of some armchair who probably never played after high school to devalue their opportunity because it is an honor.

Spoken like a true tomcat cheerleader. We'll see how it all turns out, won't we? Maybe we have a Rodgers or a Watts here. But, that is unlikely unless you live in a maroon aura. Nonetheless, WKU is a decent d1 school and I do hope they get to play. As Bob Seger so aptly stated, at least they will finally get a chance to stand on the field at WKU.
Baker is a true D1 football player. I despise the Tomkittens and most of their fans as much as anybody. Only ones worse might be Wasteland. But Baker is the real deal talent wise.
Truth Wrote:Spoken like a true tomcat cheerleader. We'll see how it all turns out, won't we? Maybe we have a Rodgers or a Watts here. But, that is unlikely unless you live in a maroon aura. Nonetheless, WKU is a decent d1 school and I do hope they get to play. As Bob Seger so aptly stated, at least they will finally get a chance to stand on the field at WKU.

You question my statement about top 50. I give you evidence. You mention Rogers and I plainly said I doubt either kid makes it to the league. You bring Bob in and by your analysts of Toyota products you are calling the states all time leading rusher a Prius because he went to Eastern and now Georgetown. (Jude played at JC) Not sure Bob would agree with that, heck I wouldn't agree with that. You did however take a shot at me and I am fair game. Thank you for leaving the teenagers out this time.
[attachment=o3331]
Don't know why this is a big deal kids change commitments all the time.