Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region juggernaut
I was just wondering is this the year the 14th region brings home the big hardware. Cordia just beat Louisville Trinity today 62-56 at the zip zone classic. Cordia played without 2 starters Oumar Keita and Zeke Biallas. Trinity is ranked by the courier journal 10th in the state. My point here is cordia is ranked 9th in the 14th so I would think the future is bright for the 14th this year :biglmao:
The silence is deafening.
I think they were 6th in the Courier Journal, so I guess that means they're already moving up.
You do the crime you pay the time. Ain't got no one to blame but themselves. they have a nice team it's a shame that Alice and Rhodes had to ruin it for the players
Buford T Justice Wrote:I was just wondering is this the year the 14th region brings home the big hardware. Cordia just beat Louisville Trinity today 62-56 at the zip zone classic. Cordia played without 2 starters Oumar Keita and Zeke Biallas. Trinity is ranked by the courier journal 10th in the state. My point here is cordia is ranked 9th in the 14th so I would think the future is bright for the 14th this year :biglmao:

[Image:

]

Congrats on your win. You represented the Old Hindman High School well. Yeah, heavy recruiting can get some wins (big scrimmage wins), but kind of puts a stop to you playing for all the marbles....

More mash taters please!
TaintAnewPat Wrote:The silence is deafening.

[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
sounds like the same ol same ol.
Cordia fans talk the team up and tell everyone how good they are but still can't win when it counts.
Buford T Justice Wrote:I was just wondering is this the year the 14th region brings home the big hardware. Cordia just beat Louisville Trinity today 62-56 at the zip zone classic. Cordia played without 2 starters Oumar Keita and Zeke Biallas. Trinity is ranked by the courier journal 10th in the state. My point here is cordia is ranked 9th in the 14th so I would think the future is bright for the 14th this year :biglmao:

Cordia needs to accept that they were caught recruiting. Now they have to pay the price, plain and simple. When you recruit at such a high level, you will get noticed and this is what happened. Yes, other schools recruit, but haven't been caught. Again, it may be at the level that makes the difference. Glad you won and believe you will win most games this year. However, you have forgone your school's credibility in doing so.
UK#24 Wrote:sounds like the same ol same ol.
Cordia fans talk the team up and tell everyone how good they are but still can't win when it counts.

Can't even play when it counts!!!
Them boys still trying to play and using hindmans gym? youngins now adays .we played where we was from,just the way it was
wtf??^^^ you need to lay off the sauce son. The long thanksgiving weekend is over.
[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/12/126da9f0b...a0679f.jpg] Ole FatPat not sure what he just said but SMH! More mash taters please!!!
top 10 in basketball, bottom 10 in academics, win at all costs.
Buford T Justice Wrote:wtf??^^^ you need to lay off the sauce son. The long thanksgiving weekend is over.

I been known to hit the sauce ever now and then,yep.But what is wtf? Youngins now adays,dont understand em.Nope
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/12/126da9f0b...a0679f.jpg] Ole FatPat not sure what he just said but SMH! More mash taters please!!!

Ain't high bigger man.Imma Knott fan too,just takes a while to get there from here.Big mountains and all in these parts.Got kin over on the other side of Knott too at Cordia.But it be like Knott traveling over to use Perry's gym.makes no sense,nope
^Whatever desperado is having,give me half and i'll be just fine.Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Buford T Justice Wrote:wtf??^^^ you need to lay off the sauce son. The long thanksgiving weekend is over.

The national and world recruiting sauce?