Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County Boys Basketball investigation
was in Letcher County this morning and a guy told me that Powell County Boys Basketball team in being investigated by the Kentucky State Police. So I looked it up and WKYT said that they are being investigated for inappropriate behavior. anyone from powell county know whats going on?
I don't think this thread is a good topic for BGR. Let the authorities handle the situation.
This thread will be monitored closely. Please do not disclose any names, information, or rumors about what happened.
MorganCoMom Wrote:I don't think this thread is a good topic for BGR. Let the authorities handle the situation.

alfus21 Wrote:This thread will be monitored closely. Please do not disclose any names, information, or rumors about what happened.

Today was the first time I've heard anything about what happen and after i made the thread I got a call talking about WHAT HAPPENED.
So, with the rumor I heard we don't need to talk about it, i didnt know thats what happen so my new question is Who takes the fall? Principal, AD, Coach, or All?
Shut this down!!!
PC Sports Wrote:Shut this down!!!

why?
no one has said anything to get this shut down.
We dont have to talk about what happen
Because it's none of yours or anyone else on here's business what is going on. There are a lot of people that are having to deal with this situation. This isn't topix. If you want to know about a game that the Powell County boys played in or how people feel thier season will unfold, great. I'm sure you can find those answers. But getting on here, trying to drum up gossip is not right. An administrator needs to shut this down and delete this thread.
Nothing good will or can come from this.
alfus21 Wrote:This thread will be monitored closely. Please do not disclose any names, information, or rumors about what happened.
You need to go ahead and delete this thread. Nothing positive can come from this.
I dont see a thing wrong with the topic. Google powell co boys basketball investigation and it will pop up lots of stuff. you want to shut down google and all the news stations too.
It's all over the news so I consider it fair game
UK#24 Wrote:was in Letcher County this morning and a guy told me that Powell County Boys Basketball team in being investigated by the Kentucky State Police. So I looked it up and WKYT said that they are being investigated for inappropriate behavior. anyone from powell county know whats going on?

It's been going for a little while now....Hazing or something like that is what I had read on one of the news channel website
Strikeout King Wrote:It's been going for a little while now....Hazing or something like that is what I had read on one of the news channel website

Hazing, Bullying or whatever you want to call it has no place in Sports. I always told my kids 1st day. If you pick on a underclassman you are gone. I would not put up with that for one minute. Your Freshmen and Soph. are the key to the future of a Schools program. Wish Powell Co. well since I Coached there at one time.