What evevyone think about this one

Dawgs +10 :wenumber1
Paintsville by 3
LC by 5
Paintsville by 4.
Lady Dawgs by 12:redboxer:
Lady Dawgs by 20+:redboxer: :redboxer:
Tricky Wrote:Lady Dawgs by 20+:redboxer: :redboxer:

Apparently you didn't see the last meeting. Lady Tigers turn it around this time and knock off the Dawgs in another good game.
I think the Lady Dawgs will pull this one off by at least 7.....I know Paintsville is good, and not to take anything away from them,but seems as though they have been struggling this season and plus last year LC had a bad year and with the new coach they have come into this season with a new drive in them...They seem to be on a roll and want to prove to everyone they need to be taken seriously.....They gave us a good race in the first half but couldn't keep up in the 2nd, however I think they are good enough and determined enough to take this one..We are their only district loss so far.
Stinger57 Wrote:I think the Lady Dawgs will pull this one off by at least 7.....I know Paintsville is good, and not to take anything away from them,but seems as though they have been struggling this season and plus last year LC had a bad year and with the new coach they have come into this season with a new drive in them...They seem to be on a roll and want to prove to everyone they need to be taken seriously.....They gave us a good race in the first half but couldn't keep up in the 2nd, however I think they are good enough and determined enough to take this one..We are their only district loss so far.

Lady Tigers just finished up a 3rd place finish in SC or FL over the holiday break. Should give them a boost confidence heading into the second half of the season. I look for the Lady Tigers to start turning things around in the final strecth and hopefully during the All A Classic. Good Luck Lady Tigers.

Lady Tigers by 5!
the lady dawgs are looking better each time out i beleieve they will be a team to deal with in the distric and region games this year
LC by 8
What time is this game?
eaglehoops Wrote:What time is this game?

Its the 2nd game so I would say 8:00.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Adams is back for Paintsville, They were 2-4 while she was sidelined, and are 4-1 with her in the lineup! Their only loss with her was to a very good Choctaw, Fl. team. Law. won the first match by 5, I think this time around Paintsvile turns the table!
Great to hear that she is back. Much needed interior help.
LC pulls the double victory tonight. If that doesn't happen I think the girls at least will get it done. Lady Dawgs will win strongly in this one. Look for big games from Frazier and Chaffins in my opinion.