Casey County @ Corbin 11/13
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn:

Corbin 7-4
Casey County 5-6

Last meeting 10-23-15

Corbin 40
Casey county 00
Corbin by 50
I don't see much difference in the score in this one. I did notice Casey county had about 6 player not in uniform 10-23-13. Confusederiously:

Corbin 49
Casey county 07
Hounds by 24.
Redhounds by 20...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will change my preditions , I think Haddix is resting his kids after a running clock. 42-7

I hear that is why Knott scored 20
This one will be just like the last time....alll hounds..
Corbin will be waiting on either Bell or Powell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Corbin 28-14
Corbin, Corbin, Corbin. They will get it over early and rest people waiting on Bell.
Hounds by 3 td's
Corbin was ahead 42-6 at half.. Why not rest you starters.. Better start building for next year.. Haddix Honeys, we will be there next week.. Giving you some of what Knox gave you!!! A-- kicking
What makes you confident that it won't be 3 in a row bobcat?
Corbin 42 Casey 14
I think Casey is improved this game will be closer than the last one but Corbin still wins
Objective Wrote:I think Casey is improved this game will be closer than the last one but Corbin still wins

I believe you are right. Casey is better than most on here are giving them credit for.
:biglmao:
Bobcat4years Wrote:Corbin was ahead 42-6 at half.. Why not rest you starters.. Better start building for next year.. Haddix Honeys, we will be there next week.. Giving you some of what Knox gave you!!! A-- kicking

You should get used to being mediocre for years to come. we are headed in different directions.

REDHOUND PRIDE
Best of luck to Coach Haddix and his Hounds this week, they should take this one easily and be well-rested going into the regional final.

Corbin 49
Casey County 7
Look for Sizemore to have a big first half and then Haddix will shut him down.
Objective Wrote:I think Casey is improved this game will be closer than the last one but Corbin still wins

Objective I would be shocked if Corbin don't put a running clock on Casey county before halftime. :popcorn:
^^
Gotta agree with 64sur
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Corbin is tough, always had a aggressive football team.

Corbin 56
Casey 12
Corbin by one td
Sizemore is finally getting healthy
Corbin 49-6