Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 40 Nicholas county 39
final from westwood
what a game. bluejackets came ready to play. another slow start for the eagles and then flex their muscle to beat a scrappy Nicholas team. hats off to the jackets. great home win for the eagle seniors:flame:
Congrats to Fairview.
Gasp! Didnt see this one coming
Congratulations Eagles.
Alex roy 356 yards 4 TD'S. Mason McIntyre 7 catches 113 yards 2 TD'S
McIntyre 161yards
Now go up and bust the Paris Greyhounds right in the chops!!!
Also john ruggles huge stop on defense on Nicholas 2pt conversion and Billy Davis stopping the kickoff return by Nicholas around the twenty yard line. Two huge plays. All around great game by both teams
BigMelon63 Wrote:Now go up and bust the Paris Greyhounds right in the chops!!!
hopefully melon. Paris beat Nicholas 12-7 a couple of weeks ago. I want to come see yall in paintsville for region game
BigMelon63 Wrote:Now go up and bust the Paris Greyhounds right in the chops!!!

Only thing that could make me happier would be my Rams pulling a Paintsville on Paintsville and shock all of class A. Fairview has an easier task at an "upset" than Raceland does at a real deal upset though. Didnt expect this one to be close, but hats off to Fairview on sticking out for the win.
I knew this game would be closer than what people thought. Nicholas is a good ball team ,& they don't get credit for how good they are . Listen to what I'm telling you , Nicholas has a ton of underclassmen including their entire backfield. Nicholas will be a team to contend with next year , I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they win their District Championship next year nor would I be surprised to see them play for a regional title .
what a game
Nicholas County could be the rising power next year. With their skill people back they could be next better next year.