4. Mason Blair
5. Trenton Russell
6. Dalton Frasure
7. Austin Chaffins
8. Andrew Tackett
9. Brandon Richards
10. Ryder Johnson
10. Teddy Smith
Believe these rankings will change once the season starts!
Could you Post the 16th?
I like these rankings.
Blows my mind that Garrett Fannin isn't on this list. He should be top 5.
Bballfan2000 Wrote:Believe these rankings will change once the season starts!

So who exactly is gonna move up or down? These look pretty spot on to me!
Did Shelby valley, get the one kid eligible to play .
Looks pretty good to me. Of course it will change once play begins, but hard to complain too much about anything.
basketball101 Wrote:Did Shelby valley, get the one kid eligible to play .

I heard no. Anyone else heard?

Also think these rankings will change quickly. Paintsville with no Kash Daniel, Sheldon Clark with virtually nobody, South Floyd just lost a key contributing starter to knee injury, Pike Central is under turmoil already and the season started 8 days ago and of course Lawrence will have their annual team blow up sooner than later. Johnson Central is the king of the region and rightfully so. Its going to be wide open.
I think Pike Central will be fine.
When talking the top 10 players, Fannin has to be in the mix. Coming off a junior season with 17 ppg, and not even taking half the teams shots. Since Copley is gone no doubt Fannin should be looking at 22ish a game this year.
Fannin will be in the big game this year so he gets the attention he deserves. He has a few of the football players back out this year to help him out. Fannin will drop 20 a game on any regional team. If the ball bounces the right way we will send him off with a sweet sixteen appearance.
proud44pirate Wrote:Fannin will be in the big game this year so he gets the attention he deserves. He has a few of the football players back out this year to help him out. Fannin will drop 20 a game on any regional team. If the ball bounces the right way we will send him off with a sweet sixteen appearance.

That's going to have to be some kind of magic ball. You don't go from 6-20 to Rupp, especially when teams who beat you handily last year have a lot coming back. Baby steps.
Wyatt Battaile from Pikeville will easily be a top 10 player in the region this year and is only a sophomore. In my opinion he is Pikeville's best player. Kid can flat out play.
Fannin is better than anyone in the region without the last name Dalton.
pike central will be a hand full with the new guys they have been able to get.