Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Jones UK/Lou.
I heard that David Jones is unhappy at UK and wants to transfer to Louisville...anyone else heard this??
I sure hope he doesnt transfer to Louisville. Hes a great talent.
Wow would hate to see him at Louisville but if it would get him more playing time and a better chance of going on with the game of football then can't say anything about that.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Wow would hate to see him at Louisville but if it would get him more playing time and a better chance of going on with the game of football then can't say anything about that.

For some reason I think he would get more playing time at UK.
Anyone just see Micah Johnson in at tailback and leap over the line for the touchdown?
0 chance he leaves he loves brooks and brooks loves him...
Why would he go to a top 10 program and actually think he could play when he doesn't even get big playing time at Kentucky.

He is a great athlete, but he needs a reality check if he thinks he's that great of a football player.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I heard that David Jones is unhappy at UK and wants to transfer to Louisville...anyone else heard this??

I talked with David's dad the other day, and this wasn't mentioned.
Other than getting hurt what has he done lately?He has speed to burn.I still wish he would have gone to Marshall.
I didn't say he would get more playing time I said if he thought he would get more.
He dont get enough playing time!
He will get a lot more PT in the year to come.
hope he dosent leave
uk
He is a great athlete
he got plenty of playing time towards the ladder part of the season...he made qualtiy plays in the game against GA and Vandy not to mention the play against Fla this season where he came into the picture so late he just wasnt considered a "Primary" reciver...if u watch the game tape many plays he was open but Woodson checked off of him...late in the season his blocking up field for Little and for Burton and others were great...next season he will be thrown into the mix alot more...we jsut have to hope he stays healthy...his face during the cat walk in Nashville was so disappointing his head was hung low and seemed as if tears were filing his eyes...the kid loves the game and loves the atompsher...does anyone have more on his injury i heard it was his knee which could take away some of his speed...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:he got plenty of playing time towards the ladder part of the season...he made qualtiy plays in the game against GA and Vandy not to mention the play against Fla this season where he came into the picture so late he just wasnt considered a "Primary" reciver...if u watch the game tape many plays he was open but Woodson checked off of him...late in the season his blocking up field for Little and for Burton and others were great...next season he will be thrown into the mix alot more...we jsut have to hope he stays healthy...his face during the cat walk in Nashville was so disappointing his head was hung low and seemed as if tears were filing his eyes...the kid loves the game and loves the atompsher...does anyone have more on his injury i heard it was his knee which could take away some of his speed...

Bone bruise, he will be fine in a month.
I think he would have gotten a lot more playing time this season if he would've stuck to defense instead of wanting to play offense. Doesn't really have the size for a WR in D-1, but I think next season he'll be just fine. This was more of a transition year from DB to WR...look for more plays to be made by #7 in blue & white.
IRISH4 Wrote:I think he would have gotten a lot more playing time this season if he would've stuck to defense instead of wanting to play offense. Doesn't really have the size for a WR in D-1, but I think next season he'll be just fine. This was more of a transition year from DB to WR...look for more plays to be made by #7 in blue & white.

he didn't choose....he was placed on offense becuz he wasnt one of the top defensive backs
u are right Panther..but irish is right about the tansition this season