Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 58th district this yr
like to hear everyones thoughts i think it will be AC
South Floyd IMO
South Floyd is 1-6 so far i honestly do not think they will win it they only have Lyle and Ethan and Kyle Brown to do the reboundin the Akers boy shoots 50 footers but he makes em sometimes but Im takin AC lets go Rebs
I dont think Ac will win because seriously its Allen Central.
As of Right now, I think Betsy Layne... I still think Prestonsburg will get things together and win the district.
You may have to eat those words my friend.
rebel mom Wrote:You may have to eat those words my friend.

Sure, Allen Central was good but I thought BL played Pburg better than AC... Buts thats just my opinion.
Well my opinion is that AC is 3-0 in the district...lol Might change, but very unlikely...
blackcat_student Wrote:Sure, Allen Central was good but I thought BL played Pburg better than AC... Buts thats just my opinion.
Agreed.But AC outplayed them both.
The district is to even...any of the four teams could win it...But I still gotta go with SF!
I think by tournament time the Blackcats will have everything together and be at the top of there game. And if they are, they will repeat as champs IMO.
Way to early for this post....relax and enjoy the season!!!
SF is not goin to win district
Allen Central...they have already beaten every team in the district, and I think they have beaten them all by double digits.
see finally someone agrees with me on AC winnin the district
Cookie Crisp Wrote:south floyd is 1-6 so far i honestly do not think they will win it they only have lyle n ethan and kyle brown to do the reboundin the akers boy shoots 50 footers but he makes em sometimes but im takin AC lets go rebs
1-6 right now but that will change no that Ethan Johnsons injury is getting better...

Allen Central, Pburg, BLayne Do not have anyon who can stop Ethan Johnson at 100%.... AC is playing good though it will be a toss up between the two
SF Im tellin you is not goin to win and sf doesn't have anyone to stop Josh Martin
Josh Martin is a real good player for AC and might win player of the year...but now Ethan Johnson is a good player for SF also..who might win player of the year...You can never count out P-burg...But I'm still going with the Raiders, Cookie.
Yea but no one can stop Martin on AC but also no one can stop Ethan but Ethan played against AC when SF did and the Raiders still got beat double digits
I think Allen Central has the best chance as of right now. But we all know how that can change, Blackcats of 2003 2004, lost all District games during the season and WON the District tournament. So we have 2 months of basketball before this all plays out.
Cookie Crisp Wrote:yea but no one can stop Martin on ac but also no one can stop ethan but Ethan played against AC when SF did n the Raiders still got beat double digits

Yea Ethan may have played but he was only 75% and he still got a double double on AC... so what do you think will happen when he is 100%? So Im gonna go w/ the Raiders!!! LET'S GO RAIDERS
Josh Martin is NOT unstoppable. He has one pt in the first half vs pburg;he then scored 15+. Josh is very stoppable. He's a good player but not the best.I agree with the others, when Ethan is 100% theres nobody on Ac's team that has an answer for him.
If AC dosen't win the district it will be one of the biggest bust ever in the district. I'm saying that because the district is as weak as it's ever been and the caliber of the teams in the district are just way,way down. AC dosen't have much talent individually but play well as a team, They'll get killed if they play in the regional but should and have dominated the district thus far, so thats my thoughts.
Moe Wrote:If AC dosen't win the district it will be one of the biggest bust ever in the district. I'm saying that because the district is as weak as it's ever been and the caliber of the teams in the district are just way,way down. AC dosen't have much talent individually but play well as a team, They'll get killed if they play in the regional but should and have dominated the district thus far, so thats my thoughts.
I think that AC has the attitude and the heart to win a couple games in the reigonal if they make it. The 15th reigon isn't a powerhouse reigon so anything is possible. Killed is quite the over-statement.
Justin Credible Wrote:Josh Martin is NOT unstoppable. He has one pt in the first half vs pburg;he then scored 15+. Josh is very stoppable. He's a good player but not the best.I agree with the others, when Ethan is 100% theres nobody on Ac's team that has an answer for him.

Martin spent a lot of time on the bench in the first half of the Pburg game.
ac is goin all the way they are winnin district n i say make it to the 2nd round of regionals
rosco Wrote:I think that AC has the attitude and the heart to win a couple games in the reigonal if they make it. The 15th reigon isn't a powerhouse reigon so anything is possible. Killed is quite the over-statement.
You may be right, maybe an over-statment on my part but I'm not quiet sure they can compete with Paintsville,Shelby Valley,Pikeville, or Belfry and its quiet possible that when they win the 58th they be matched up with one of these four teams if not eighter Magoffin or Johnson Central will more than likley be their opponent from the 57th district because the winner of each district will play the runner up from another.
true moe