Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins VS Phelps
Who ya got?
Would love to hear the Hornets get the W in this one!

(no offense to the green machine)
Jenkins
Jenkins - 49

Phelps - 42
Jenkins: 0-5
Phelps: 0-5

In ten games between the two, only 42 points have been scored.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
7-6 Phelps.
Phelps 20 to 14
Jenkins by a touchdown. Go Cavaliers!
In honor of my friend Charles Reed, go Jenkins...
Phelps 14 Jenkins 6
In a barnburner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenkins 13

Phelps 12
Having a hard time picking this one. Guess I will go with the home team Phelps.

Phelps 13
Jenkins 08

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Phelps 28-8
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:In a barnburner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenkins 13

Phelps 12

No need for all the exclamation marks. Anymore nonsense like that and you will no longer be a BGR member. :lolrage:
[quote=jim rome]No need for all the exclamation marks. Anymore nonsense like that and you will no longer be a BGR member. :lolrage:[/QUOTe

Honestly what is the big issue in that? Did I offend you? I don’t see a problem and it wasn’t like I was downgrading someone.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:[quote=jim rome]No need for all the exclamation marks. Anymore nonsense like that and you will no longer be a BGR member. :lolrage:[/QUOTe

Honestly what is the big issue in that? Did I offend you? I don’t see a problem and it wasn’t like I was downgrading someone.
Ignore Rome. Apparently he's a Southwestern fan who has fallen off the wagon, or someone slipped a mental institute patient a computer. Much like Blue/Red, he's just a multiple thread troll.
PHSForever Wrote:[quote=shelbyvalley02]
Ignore Rome. Apparently he's a Southwestern fan who has fallen off the wagon, or someone slipped a mental institute patient a computer. Much like Blue/Red, he's just a multiple thread troll.

Do you want suspended to? I don't like PHS anyway. I'm working on my 100th suspension as a BGR moderator, I would love for it to be a PHS fan. Thank you for you time and may God bless Paintsville football.:redboxer:
Any updates on final score?
I know Jenkins was up 26-12 in 4th but I don't have a final score !
Good to see both teams showcasing some offense!
jim rome Wrote:[quote=PHSForever]

Do you want suspended to? I don't like PHS anyway. I'm working on my 100th suspension as a BGR moderator, I would love for it to be a PHS fan. Thank you for you time and may God bless Paintsville football.:redboxer:
You're a moron. Ignore button time.