Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad.Southern @ Pulaski Co. 9-25
Pulaski Co should have no problem at home in this one. PC 52 Madison Southern 7 More mesghetti please!:biglmao:
No Harris. No game. Pulaski by 28.
PC 42 to 21
Pulaski County - 47

Madison Southern - 13
The weak schedule continues for Hines and company. It's going to catch up with them later in the season. Playing starters for only half a game the last two games and probably 3 of the next 6 is going to cost them at some point. IMO.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:The weak schedule continues for Hines and company. It's going to catch up with them later in the season. Playing starters for only half a game the last two games and probably 3 of the next 6 is going to cost them at some point. IMO.

I agree Warrior. It's great to get some rest for your injured players, but your starters need reps. It takes six or seven games to get into a groove for most teams. Pulaski County's team has played together for a long time and won't take as long for them, but they still need reps. Football is all about timing. You can't get too many reps. Sometimes a coach calling off the dogs at halftime will hurt their own team. It doesnt look to keep your startets in with a running clock. That's why scheduling is so important. After a few years on top, it kinda works itself out. Nobody wants to play you, except good teams.
Pulaski by 35.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:The weak schedule continues for Hines and company. It's going to catch up with them later in the season. Playing starters for only half a game the last two games and probably 3 of the next 6 is going to cost them at some point. IMO.

at least he added the power of Bourbon co who beat your mighty Warriors... & oh wait, I believe Madison Southern just beat Bourbon....:eyeroll:

"Weak schedule?" Jeffersonville, Ind.... Scott County.... Henry Clay..... Bourbon County.... all non-conference games. Corbin, Danville, Montgomery County, all declined the opportunity to play PC. I think this is a pretty tough schedule.
I will say this...Pulaski Co. will win this game fairly easily, Southern has to quit turning the ball over like they have, but Coach Clark has built a program and hasn't been scared to schedule tough teams and hide the fact they lost Damien. I really thought they would win 6 games this year and it looks like that won't happen but I have been impressed with how hard this team plays. If Southern quit turning the ball over this team would be scary, but if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle. Pulaski by 3 TD's, but I would not be shocked if it's closer than that.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I will say this...Pulaski Co. will win this game fairly easily, Southern has to quit turning the ball over like they have, but Coach Clark has built a program and hasn't been scared to schedule tough teams and hide the fact they lost Damien. I really thought they would win 6 games this year and it looks like that won't happen but I have been impressed with how hard this team plays. If Southern quit turning the ball over this team would be scary, but if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle. Pulaski by 3 TD's, but I would not be shocked if it's closer than that.

That just might be the greatest line I have ever read on here.
Pulaski by 35
Pulaski County 56
Madison Southern 13

:ChairHit:
Maroons
FarristownFlyer Wrote:I will say this...Pulaski Co. will win this game fairly easily, Southern has to quit turning the ball over like they have, but Coach Clark has built a program and hasn't been scared to schedule tough teams and hide the fact they lost Damien. I really thought they would win 6 games this year and it looks like that won't happen but I have been impressed with how hard this team plays. If Southern quit turning the ball over this team would be scary, but if your Aunt had balls she'd be your Uncle. Pulaski by 3 TD's, but I would not be shocked if it's closer than that.
Yes I give credit to Coach Clark for scheduling Pulaski County when they moved to a different district and no longer have Harris. He also knew what Pulaski had coming back, so my hat is off to him!
Or maybe he doesn't want to rub it in the opponents face, why take a chance of starters getting hurt with a running clock?
Pulaski County.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulaski wins big I say by 56-7
This game was scheduled because PC moved the game to Berea for the ESPN game... Is that not the case?
Yes that 100% true.
Pulaski agreed to move last year's game to Madison Southern and Madison Southern agreed to play @ Pulaski this year and next.
E's Army Wrote:No Harris. No game. Pulaski by 28.

No COACHING AT SOUTHERN. No game. Pulaski by 28.[/

Fixed it for you