Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ McCreary Central
The school need to hire coaches that are going stay longer not going to quit in middle of year
This group of senior made it to state playoff in middle school what happened to the kids ????
I just think what you said was a little unfair, especially when you consider nobody on that staff has a kid that plays football, other than the TRAINER. The same things could have been said about LC's Coach Prince, who happens to be JD's first cousin, when Blake was at LC. And just a little FYI, I don't think the guy who recorded games was a huge loss for the program... Lol
And JD seems to be cut from a little different cloth than Any of the aforementioned guys.
Anyway, congrats to SC on their win Friday night. Hope they are able to keep things moving forward this season.
LCDOG 87 Wrote:This group of senior made it to state playoff in middle school what happened to the kids ????
The best player from that team now plays at JC. Along with other circumstances. None of which has to do with the group of guys on the sidelines this year.
LCDOG 87 Wrote:The school need to hire coaches that are going stay longer not going to quit in middle of year

SC hasn't had ONE coach quit!! Not one!! A dad who records game isn't a coach. I don't know how to say it any other way!!
Raiders need to regroup and win the next one.