Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Shelby County 5-0
Franklin County 5-0

Confusederiously:
Franklin County by 8.
Franklin County 42
Shelby county 21

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
OH YEAH!! ITS on, last time these two teams seen each other in the summer it was a bench clearing brawl.......I don't play it being anything else but a fight when they lock horns Friday. Shelby has a good team and the flyers aren't too shabby.....I think it comes down to turnovers.
Franklin Co
I have to go with my Flyers in a close game! This one is going to be fun to watch.
It is obvious there is no love between these two teams, both are going in with 5-0 records so this could be an interesting match up tonight. FC has played some good teams with notable wins over Anderson and Shelby Valley although they were a 2A team, they were in the State Championship last year, and Anderson being a 5A school. Also FC line matched up well with Woodford being they have 3 division 1 Linemen this year. I think I will have to take FC in this one, but if they play like they have been the last few weeks with penalties and interceptions, Shelby will take this and be 6-0. Good luck to both.
That summer crap will not come into play. Shelby will win the game with special teams play. 24-14
Flyers high powered offense will get it done.