Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln County @ North Laurel 9/18
North Laurel, should have this one. I see the JV taking over pretty quick in this game. A lot of kids getting a lot of experience this season at North, which is a good thing! If you notice every week, you have your main cogs but you have other kids scoring and in on a lot of action as well. :Thumbs:
I think this will be north Laurel toughest game So far. :popcorn:

North Laurel 35
Lincoln County 21
North Laurel 35 to 14
Lincoln Co always has a hard nose tough bunch of kids. This should be some smash mouth football at the Jungle. Hope it's not a mud bath like last years, WOW what a down pour!! Jags are looking good so far in the early part of the season and we are beginning to see a passing game being worked in as well! Jags win this one, I believe 64 & Wolverine are all over the score. Go JAGS!!
I continue to see more positive than negative with this North Laurel team. Their defense is on the smaller side but a force that causes both run it up the gut & passing teams to be stopped dead in their tracks so far. Going with the Jags again by 3TD's.
Jags licking icing. Roll by 20
If this game was at Death Valley it would be closer. It's at North so North wins easily.
Noticed that not every school submits info to the KHSAA. Wish they did, would be easier to keep up with what each school is doing & you could follow their success or failure as the case may be. :pondering:
Good articles in the Times-Tribune of late about local teams. Glad to see these schools in the area getting some good press.
I'm going with the upset. Lincoln is improving each week and has played a tougher schedule so far. I like Lincoln 27-21.
North Laurel 28-14
Tight End Wrote:Noticed that not every school submits info to the KHSAA. Wish they did, would be easier to keep up with what each school is doing & you could follow their success or failure as the case may be. :pondering:

It seems like some schools just refuse to submit stats when the KHSAA supposedly makes it clear that they have too just like the roster.
They should start cracking down.
For those who don't know Lincoln's schedule has been to date: Henry County (L), East Jessamine (L), Garrard County (L), Casey County (W).
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It seems like some schools just refuse to submit stats when the KHSAA supposedly makes it clear that they have too just like the roster.
They should start cracking down.

I hope they do.
Tight End Wrote:For those who don't know Lincoln's schedule has been to date: Henry County (L), East Jessamine (L), Garrard County (L), Casey County (W).

Lincoln County is a cream puff this year.
pjdoug Wrote:Lincoln County is a cream puff this year.

Its apparent you know nothing. Lincoln barely got beat by Garrard who is very good. Garrard beat Rock by 2 Tds and we are pretty good this yr.

Lincoln is no cream puff, better be glad they dont play whitley or it would be another loss for you.
North Laurel early on .
former Wrote:Its apparent you know nothing. Lincoln barely got beat by Garrard who is very good. Garrard beat Rock by 2 Tds and we are pretty good this yr.

Lincoln is no cream puff, better be glad they dont play whitley or it would be another loss for you.

its apparent you're another :lame: idiot bringing Whitley County into the conversation when they have nothing to do with this thread..Lincoln County is a weak cream puff.
Rock will find out tom night how good they are. I only seen one game and rock still has long way to go to get close to old rock.
ky playmaker Wrote:Rock will find out tom night how good they are. I only seen one game and rock still has long way to go to get close to old rock.

You know sometimes a team can be better or worse in a game than their record indicates. I have seen that happen a lot over the years. They can have that one game where everything works out perfect for them.....it's called an up-set. Happens along. Smile
North Laurel 38 Lincoln Co 13
No upset here. Jags are putting together a good season.
NL
Last time these teams met it was in a down pour. Looks like clear skies at 'The Jungle' tonight!
Down pour wouldn't slow Jags down tonight