Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Russell
87.50%
Boyd County
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell @ Boyd County 9/18
Both teams come in at 2-1,Who gets the win in this game?

Thoughts & Predictions
Devils win but their Offense needs to get going. Shut down Conley you shut down Russell. They win 28-14.
Russell wins big and Russell will not lose a game the rest of the regular season
Devils win 27-13.... Lions will play hard but Russell's talent will be too much for the Lions to overcome even though I'm sure Russell's offensive scheme and playing calling will be its usual questionable at best!
Russell - 37

Boyd County - 13
Russell by 21
Russell 35 to 7
We will keep running same plays dude get some HS coaching wins under your belt before u criticize in public our coaches unless your from another school then your opinion don't matter
Boyd Co. hasn't beaten Russell since 2005, but they keep these games closer than they should most years. Regardless of who's taking snaps this week, Russell needs to flex a little muscle on offense. This week's as good a week as any to break out of this funk.

Russell 41
Boyd Co 13

On a side note... does anyone know how the JV game against Ashland went?
Russell will win this one, but as Samson pointed out this game is somehow usually closer than expected.
kyfootball2014 Wrote:russell wins big and russell will not lose a game the rest of the regular season

[attachment=o3226]
Boyd has a big line and a good qb that will make plays. He gave lc fits all night. But Russell should win by 14plus. Boyd county has made some improvements but still no match for a solid red devil team.
Russell gets their offense rolling this week.
samson81 Wrote:Boyd Co. hasn't beaten Russell since 2005, but they keep these games closer than they should most years. Regardless of who's taking snaps this week, Russell needs to flex a little muscle on offense. This week's as good a week as any to break out of this funk.

Russell 41
Boyd Co 13

On a side note... does anyone know how the JV game against Ashland went?

Ashland JV won by 20!!!
Russell 42
Boyd County 21

:insane:
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland JV won by 20!!!

Thanks. I didn't realize Baker played JV too. Isn't that against the rules? Confusednicker:
Russell 35

Boyd County 14
From listening to lets talk sports it sounds like Church will be qb again against Boyd and McKee will sit out one more game. Unless T.J. changes his mind.
McKee can rest for the next few games. Russell is now entering the easy part of their schedule. I'd rather see him get completely healthy than risk it in games that are certain wins.
nekysportsfan Wrote:McKee can rest for the next few games. Russell is now entering the easy part of their schedule. I'd rather see him get completely healthy than risk it in games that are certain wins.
McKee imo needs to go against West Carter if hes healthy enough say 90% Next week. That starts Russell's District and West Carter has a pretty good football team. I am sure Russell wants to win district and without McKee Russell could lose to West Carter and could end up 2nd in district.
Russell should take this one.
kyfootball2014 Wrote:Russell wins big and Russell will not lose a game the rest of the regular season

Russell's very weak schedule will allow them to cruise until they meet up with Raceland . Raceland will win that game easily
Russell
The Devils should win this, but if they overlook Boyd County they could easily get upset. I don't think the Lions will have an answer for Conley. But look for the young freshmen at Boyd County to be harder to hold down than what one would expect. I won't give a score prediction, too many freshman play for Boyd and it is too easy for the Devils to overlook this game and let the Lions stay in the game to the end.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Russell's very weak schedule will allow them to cruise until they meet up with Raceland . Raceland will win that game easily
Raceland could win but easily I don't think so.
Russell 28 Boyd Co. 12
Russell 40
Boyd County 14