Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Game of the Week Magoffin Co. vs. Besty Lane 9/11
Both team come into this Game 0-3, who you all got in this match-up at Magoffin Co. this Friday?
No offense to either team in any way, but how is this the WYMT game of the week?
irishcard16 Wrote:No offense to either team in any way, but how is this the WYMT game of the week?

Someone will win.
Uuugggghhhh!!!!
Game of the Week schedule is planned out before the season starts.

WYMT tries to get good games from all over the coverage area and get as many teams as possible, while still getting some big-time games.

Sometimes you run into stuff like this, but you never know what you're going to get.
I think Harlan County and Perry Central were both 1-5 or 1-6 last year when they played on TV, and Harlan County won a heartbreaker by punching in a two-point conversion with a few seconds to go.

Also - this one is now going live at 7:00 instead of 7:30 to pick up Magoffin County's September 11th anniversary program and to take a look back at the school before the tornado hit.

I may be biased, but I'm looking forward to this broadcast Wink
Magoffin County - 49

Betsy Layne - 21
Magoffin by 12.
magic man Wrote:Both team come into this Game 0-3, who you all got in this match-up at Magoffin Co. this Friday?

Where is Besty Layne, and why is this the game of the week?
zaga_fan Wrote:Game of the Week schedule is planned out before the season starts.

WYMT tries to get good games from all over the coverage area and get as many teams as possible, while still getting some big-time games.

Sometimes you run into stuff like this, but you never know what you're going to get.
I think Harlan County and Perry Central were both 1-5 or 1-6 last year when they played on TV, and Harlan County won a heartbreaker by punching in a two-point conversion with a few seconds to go.

Also - this one is now going live at 7:00 instead of 7:30 to pick up Magoffin County's September 11th anniversary program and to take a look back at the school before the tornado hit.

I may be biased, but I'm looking forward to this broadcast Wink

They shouldn't make plans. plans dont work out Smile
E's Army Wrote:Magoffin by 12.

Have you seen BL play? 12 is conservative. I'll go with 28.
The sweat bees get on the board with a win.
The Bobcats are going to roll.