Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset @ Williamsburg (Updates)
Just getting started. Jackets get the ball to start.
Jumpers stop the jackets on the first series, Hatcher throws a pick on the Jackets' 29, Josh Cornett picks off the Williamsburg pass on the very next play. Pretty sloppy offensively so far.
Hatcher throws a pick 6. Both offenses are looking ugly so far. 2 point conversion attempt no good for Williamsburg.

Williamsburg 6
Somerset 0
Less than 6 minutes into the game, 3 total interceptions.
Wburg 13-0
Williamsburg has found a little offense in their backup QB. Jackets score on a long pass. XP is good.

Williamsburg 13
Somerset 0
Jumpers finally get on the board with an 11 yard run by Doan. XP is good.

Williamsburg 13
Somerset 7
TD Somerset on a 7 yard run by Doan. Jackets turned it over on downs on a botched snap on the punt. Jumpers punched it in a few plays later. XP is good.

Somerset 14
Williamsburg 13
Somerset looks like a much better team than they were last season.
TD Somerset on a run by Hatcher. XP is good.

Somerset 21
Williamsburg 13.
Halftime.

Somerset 21
Williamsburg 13

Jumpers finally clean it up after an abysmal 1st quarter to score 21 unanswered before the half.
Sounds like the burg has rebounded or the jumpers aren't as good as advertised. Somebody let me know which.
Jumpers score on a pass play. I missed the receiver. XP is no good.

Somerset 27
Williamsburg 13.
Somerset 27
Williamsburg 20

1 min to go in the 3rd.
LCA has to feel good about this score.
Somerset 34
Williamsburg 20

6:20 to go.
Updates
Jumpers win 41-20, turnovers accounted for a much closer score than it should've been but the burg improved from week 1
Just saw headlines that "6A Scott County beats Pulaski." Give me a break! Was the "6A" portion of the title necessary? Really?!?!? How many times has "2A Somerset beat 5A Pulaski"? And when the score was reversed (finally -- long time coming for PC!) and blasted that "Pulaski beats Somerset", did anyone see "5A Pulaski beats 2A Somerset"? Just curious if I'm reading more into the headline than others? Geez! Give me a break! GO JUMPERS! :Clap: