Poll: Who wins:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fleming County
40.00%
Mason County
60.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County at Mason County 8-28
Who you got in this border rivalry? Fleming comes in 1-0 after beating Estill county 36-34 at Estill. Mason County is 0-1 after losing to Somerset 33-6 at Somerset.
These are two solid programs going through a rebuilding phase this year. Both should be back to their old selves in the near future, though. I think Fleming Co. has an edge after winning their opener, while Mason Co. struggled to get anything going on offense against Somerset.

Is Fleming's QB good to go this week? If so, I'll take the Panthers by two scores. If not, give me Mason by a TD.
Fleming by a TD.
Somerset is MUCH improved. I will not hold the loss against Mason Co. Fleming Co won on the road at Estill Co and any road win is good, but to be fair Estill Co is basically starting over from the Trevor Jones Era. I will take the Royals in their home opener.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:Somerset is MUCH improved. I will not hold the loss against Mason Co. Fleming Co won on the road at Estill Co and any road win is good, but to be fair Estill Co is basically starting over from the Trevor Jones Era. I will take the Royals in their home opener.

Fleming County is basically starting over also! I think I remember you saying last week that Estill returned more than Fleming when you picked Estill to beat them.
Either way, I expect this to be a close ballgame with whoever turns the ball over the least winning.
Mason County 28

Fleming County 14
Fleming 21 to 14