Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland vs West Carter 8/22
All preparation is over nothing left but a walk through and show up on sat and get it on . Rams to big to strong to much up front and that's where the games are won, west breaks a couple big plays on the young secondary but it won't be nearly enough . Rams 40 comets 12
anotherfootballnut Wrote:All preparation is over nothing left but a walk through and show up on sat and get it on . Rams to big to strong to much up front and that's where the games are won, west breaks a couple big plays on the young secondary but it won't be nearly enough . Rams 40 comets 12

Kind of how I see it. Our biggest weakness is giving up a kick return or a breakdown in coverage leading to a long pass play. But imo, our 2s and even some of our 3s upfront will still be capable of getting pressure on brown and getting into the bsckfield to disrupt plays. Too much depth upfront, at LB, and RB. We will be fresh and grind them down. Cant wait for tomorrow night!
Can 7:30 get here already
Are Rams games getting streamed online this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More than likely it will be via the Rams Youtube channel. Ihigh was bought out, but idk who did. But towards the end of the year last year they streamed the games live from youtube.
^That's how I watched most of the games last year. If I remember correctly, the link was posted by now on Facebook. Still have few hours to go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The guy that did it was only able to provide a update line on twitter during the grid. If i hear of anything i will post a link on here.
The link to watch the game online
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pikeville or Paintsville gonna be the kings in the East. Imo
Rams are not very good.Long season ahead I believe
Not good.... Not good at all