Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best ball handlers in the 15th
Crum, Justice and Bundy are all three very good ball handlers. IMO Bundy is the most entertaining. Not because he is from Paintsville. But when a kid can do cartwheels while dribbling, And I am talking about in a game, then that is entertaiment and good!
yep u know there has to be
Bundy- Paintsville
Justice- Sv
Sword- Pikeville
Cole- Allen Central
Gannon- Phelps
Case- Betsy Layne

Just to name a few that comes to mind
The Guru Wrote:Now that is funny!!!
In this particular thread alone, there are more than 1 Valley fan saying that their player is not only the best, but best by far!!!

All we ever hear, or have heard for three years now, is how great Paintsville is and how great each of their individual players are... And now you're calling Shelby Valley out for some of the posters bragging on them... You have GOT to be kidding me... Those who live in glass houses should throw stones... but I bet if they do then the best stone throwers are from Paintsville!!! Rolleyes
Blue Faithful Wrote:Pikeville has one of the up and coming guards in the 15th region. Matt Clevenger really played well in the Painsville and Belfry games. He I understand is just startiing his sophomore year. When he gets a little more strength and becomes stronger you will see a very fine guard. In the Paintsville game he took it to the basket with authority and I think he had 24 points. You might want to watch this kid develop and become one the regions best.

Clevinger is a very good ball handler. VERY fundamentally sound. Handled press by Paintsville and Belfry. I agree he will develop and be one of the regions best.:Thumbs:
i havent seen the justice kid play yet...but out of what i have seen its Jared Crum hands down....but ive good things about Justice but ive never seen the kid play.
The King Wrote:All we ever hear, or have heard for three years now, is how great Paintsville is and how great each of their individual players are... And now you're calling Shelby Valley out for some of the posters bragging on them... You have GOT to be kidding me... Those who live in glass houses should throw stones... but I bet if they do then the best stone throwers are from Paintsville!!! Rolleyes
Just like we had to hear from the Valley dwellers!!!
Spud- JC
Justice-SV
Thompson-LC
Crum- JC
Elisha is good, but not the best by far. Like the King said, everyone on here has seen half the threads talking about Paintsville's great players. They have 4 of the top ten players and have forever, but where has it gotten them?
The King Wrote:Just some stats for consideration.... through 5 games this season (excluding Shawnee and David) Elisha has 23 assists, 24 steals, and only 3 turnovers in 108 minutes of play. Even more impressive than those are his 41 deflections, averaging 8.2 per game over those 5 games. I know alot of people will say it was against sub-par competition, and I agree, but I think they are still impressive nonetheless...

Jayrd Crum's stats look a little something like this through 5 games.He has tallied 36 ast.,23 steals,11pts. per game avg. so far!! I don't know how many deflections or minutes he has played.So far it has to be Jayrd for the top spot in the PG position by just a little bit.We will just have to keep watching to see who comes out on top at the end of the season!!!! :thumpsup:
This thread, the way I took it, is about Ball Handling. Not who has the best game stats. And I have seen Bundy do so pretty good dribbling exibitions on the court.
Let's stay on the topic of ball handlers and not which teams fans are the most biased.
White Mike Wrote:looks like pretty good stats...can't argue with facts

I agree
alot of good ball handlers who can make quick moves in the 15th.
Adam Slone isnt a bad ball handler.
The Guru Wrote:Crum, Justice and Bundy are all three very good ball handlers. IMO Bundy is the most entertaining. Not because he is from Paintsville. But when a kid can do cartwheels while dribbling, And I am talking about in a game, then that is entertaiment and good!
Entertainment? if he did this in a game it would just be stupid.