Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All JCHS fans
Hey guys the voting is open on www.wymtnews.com for football player of the year. We all need to go on and give Shawn Grim our vote. It's real easy and you can vote as many times as you want. Once you get on wymt just scroll down the page until you see Sports Overtime Headlines, click on this, then on the left of the next page you will see the poll just click on Shawn's name and submit.
Jchs Fans Get Out And Vote
no ADAM DAILS on the list
Well all I have to say about this is that if Shawn Grim isn't the player of the year in the mountains than there isn't a player of the year. Miller from Rock is in front right now but I mean come on (Miller is a great back) these two went head to head and Grim without a doubt out performed Miller. He had 248 against a "D" that had gave up 530 yds. all year. Also Miller didn't even finish the game in the region final. Grim also put up over 200 yds. against the State Champ Covington Catholic. Miller is a great back but Grim put up over 2800 yds. and 40 tds this season. If Grim isn't the Mountain player of the yr. than there isn't a player of the year award this season. PERIOD.
OK2NV Wrote:Well all I have to say about this is that if Shawn Grim isn't the player of the year in the mountains than there isn't a player of the year. Miller from Rock is in front right now but I mean come on (Miller is a great back) these two went head to head and Grim without a doubt out performed Miller. He had 248 against a "D" that had gave up 530 yds. all year. Also Miller didn't even finish the game in the region final. Grim also put up over 200 yds. against the State Champ Covington Catholic. Miller is a great back but Grim put up over 2800 yds. and 40 tds this season. If Grim isn't the Mountain player of the yr. than there isn't a player of the year award this season. PERIOD.
I agree:thumpsup: