Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel @ North Laurel (8/21)
Who will it be
I think I will go with North on this one.
North
North by 14
North by 51
North 48-0, South may win one football game in the next 3 years. Sad but South's football is in bad shape. Heard they have a coach that wants to be there for the good and bad. There's going to be a lot of bad for the next few years.
This one will be ugly.
Real ugly.
Go Cardinals!
North is becoming a very good program. South is one step forward and two backwards
It will be a tough one for the Cards. Play hard.
North 42. South 13 not even close
Jags will be looking to get started out on the right foot but this one could be tougher than most think. South has everything to gain and nothing to loose. I will take the Jags 31 South 14.
The pressure is on north south has nothing to loose I'll go with north by 14
Pulling for the Cards but North will win big
strongside Wrote:Who will it be

We caught North's scrimmage against a good E. Jessamine team and I will have to go with North. They didn't even show what they can really do as Larkey said in the paper, 'opponents were there scouting them'! Player for player they are hard core. I was worried about what they lost last season but from the preview looks like they have filled in well with the undefeated JV team from last season. Looks like they haven't missed a beat. They look strong and well conditioned to us! If their O'Line steps up and I figure they will when the time comes and they are in it during the REAL games they should do extremely well this season! :football:
North by 40...
North by 21
North. South is still too young
I like North in this one. I think if they get a substantial lead you will see the JV team come in and play a lot.
I will go with North Laurel 35-6.
North in a clock runner early 3rd!!!
North by 10 or more.
North with running clock before halftime.
36-0 half time
Blitzer Wrote:36-0 half time
North Laurel up
Are these predictions or updates? If they are updates, for the sake of simplicity, would you care to create a new thread? Feel free to call it "North Laurel vs. South Laurel Updates" or something.