Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne Situation
Does anyone think that the reason for Betsy Layne not winning this year have anything to do with the board decision that starting next year no administraters can coach? Are the boys feeling the decision this year?
Nope, they are just struggling pretty bad to date.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
NO they must just be having a off year
I think maybe a little bit, since everyone knows who was behind it and the players might be feeling a little bit of the decission but they did lose a big part oif their team to graduation and it takes a while for younger players to get things together.
Kybob Wrote:Does anyone think that the reason for Betsy Layne not winning this year have anything to do with the board decision that starting next year no administraters can coach? Are the boys feeling the decision this year?

Why would that have anything to do with this season? I have to agree with meganwillis10 on this.
No it really hasnt affected the way they have played so far this season. They are just not playing to their fullest potential and it looks like its going to be a down year for this BL team, and they are a pretty young club to.
No maybe, because they lost too much to graduation. It's hard to have a good season when the only one on this years Varsity team with varsity experience is Trai and Brennan and Justin Collins got to play a few minutes last year in Varsity.
I don't really think the decision has affeted the play so far. These guys have not found enough chemistry together. Keep watching the Cats and when playoff time comes around, Coach Rose will have them in the mix!
Looks like they found a little chemistry tonight.