Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite UK player in the NBA
well my favorite is probably Prince now and he should be everyones cuz you dont hear too much about any other UK plays in the NBA that are new anyways
i know mind used to be Derek Anderson adn Ron Mercer when Derek played for th Cavs and Ron played for the Celtics
i got to watch Mercer play once...and i loved it
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:exactly, if he does good then maybe everyone will be convinced that he is a really good nba player. Next year I think he will be the Pistons go to guy. Just my opinion.

Unless Rasheed, Chauncey, and Rip all decide to leave, Prince wont be the go to guy. He is decent offensively but he makes him real mark on defensive. Need I remind anyone of the block he had on Reggie, totally crazy.
yes that block was simply amazing
he just came out of no where on my screen and BAM!
that block was only made cuz miller was too much of a baby to go up strong at the basket and dunk the thing
he ran all the way from lexington to block that.
and if you all are watching the suns game right now, you "should" be hearing the announcers saying Prince is the go to guy on the post now for the Pistons. Not the go to guy when the game is the line "yet".
prince will never be the go to guy, itll always be hamilton, billups and rasheed
even tho he may not be the go to guy he sure will be a major contributor to that amazaing Pistons team!
i agree on that..plays great defense
I have to go with my man up in Detroit Tayshaun Prince ... i was never a kentucky fan but i always liked tayshaun and when he became a piston i began watchin a whole lot more piston ball all because of him.... remember how he played last year in the playoffs ... is anyone from kentucky better than him i doubt it
tayshaun is a nice player, wish he would of led kentucky to some titles... :lol:
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:that block was only made cuz miller was too much of a baby to go up strong at the basket and dunk the thing

Reggie cant dunk. He is too old, cant really get up anymore...haha
He just wasnt expecting for someone to come up behind him that fast.
people lets face it...if that was ne other 6 foot 8 guy, that ball would of been dunked and prince wouldnt have made the block, but miller just was to soft
Still doesnt change the fact that it was an amazing block.
ive seen better blocks than that one...u just like this one cuz its by a kentucky player
no its because it was a block that pretty much won the game for them in a very important playoff game.
well thats ur opinion....
and everyone is entitled to their opinion
A better block? haha....I dont say that because Im a UK fan I say it because its true. I was never much of Tayshaun fan always thought he was too skinny....Im glad to see him to do well. That block was a pivotal point in that series.

I agree with you shuttlesworth.
that block was huge...it was all over SC
HE just simply embarrassed Reggie
Yeh but the block was made cuz reggie miller didnt dunk the ball.....it was his fault, nothing prince did was that good...miller should of dunked it, and they should of beat the pistons, but should of and could of is a lot different than would of
Prince is my favorite play from UK that plays in the NBA. I see most of you guys agree with that. LoL
not all of us tho