Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sad
I wrecked my car Sad :HitWall:
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Isn't this the second one you have wrecked in the past year or so?
I'm sorry to hear this....I hope you're alright.
Well it could be worse, you could have my track record..you know if you need anything me and Heather are right here. We're just glad that you're ok!
Glad you're okay...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what kind of car did you drive. Hope your OK.
Hope that your ok. Thats all that matters.
Don't be sad, be GLAD that you are OK, you can always get another car.
Midee1 Wrote:Isn't this the second one you have wrecked in the past year or so?

Um actually no. I've never had an accident before in my life. Rolleyes

Anyways, but I'm okay. I've just been all shaken up today. My car is probably totaled, but I'll see what my dad says about it when he looks at it. '03 Eclipse is what kind it was.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
So Cali since your ok fill us in on what happened.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Cali Wrote:Um actually no. I've never had an accident before in my life. Rolleyes

My bad. I thought I remembered reading about an accident some time back. My apologies. Glad your OK. At least your not like my son. He totaled his first can about a month after he got his license.

The main thing is that you're OK. Cars can be easily replaced. People cannot.
I had a Jeep Grand Cherokee for 5 years til I totalled it this past April.
I hate to hear that Cali you ok?
Where did you wreck at?
I was pulling out and this truck was about 50-60 yards away when I started pulling out and he t-boned me. Luckily, he hit me first in the front instead of at my door because then I probably wouldn't have been okay. He would have missed me or atleast hit the back side of me but instead of turning away from me he turned into the direction I was trying to go and slammed into the front of my car. I don't even think he tried to break or anything. There are no skid marks and he ended up on the other shoulder facing downtown Lexington (on Winchester Rd and Thunderstick Dr) and I ended up in the median facing I75. I am one lucky girl. The whole front of his truck was smashed and all up my drivers side and he somehow hit me in the back too. He drove a Chevy Silverado.

I've attached visuals lol.

Pre-crash diagram:
[Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/s...ecrash.jpg]

Post-crash diagram:
[Image: http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/s...tcrash.jpg]
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
The pictures really don't do the damage justice. It looks a lot worse in person.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Glad you are ok....
Glad your ok.....Sorry about your car
The pictures are not as bad as I imagined Cali, I was really worried about you when I first heard about it. I messed my aunts car up a little worse than that about a month or so ago. Glad your ok, talk to you soon
Glad your ok.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS