Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell/OBI results???
Does anyone know these results?
powell won 70-73 in a thriller...powell down by as much as 10+ several times during the game showed how much they wanted and came out on top wil clutch shooting from pelfry and banks and martin, not to mention the rebounding down the stretch was some of the best so far this season. good win for the pirates as they get ready for first game of district play tuesday against the bobcats, they coming to powell so prepare for a fight.
Yep great game for the Pirates. They really wanted this one. It was a tough game that I think suprised a lot of ppl. They are also about to get Romans back before long. I can't wait to watch them then!!!! Good game Boys!!!
it was a good game but romans wont be back for a few more games..he will help out alot down low
I think you'll be suprised.... Wink......I can't wait till tomorrows game!!! I have high hopes for Powell in their first district game!!!!! Romans will help down low, too bad he won't be back for this one.
Romans will be back for the game . Don't be fooled he will play against Lee. Good players live for the moment and Romans is good
I think that coach is going to give romans a couple of more games to heal .. Powell needs him this game but they've proved to me that they can win without him
wow.close game, congrats to Powell