Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs. PCC --Dec. 12 2006
I know it might be early to start this...but i know it will be big soon! Any predictions for one of the biggest rivalries in the mountains?? Even though it is at PCC this year ill still take hazard by 10 or more points..what do yall think??
:1:
I think the point margin will always be tight when these 2 teams go at it, but I have to say the W will go to the Dawgs!
i wont take it by a big lead in this one, coz this game always involves a lot of emotions from both teams. But, i'll take hazard by 3 in this one. The whole team is looking good this year, with contributions from everbody and hicks as always is lookin good.

GO BULLDOGS
I'll take Hazard by 7. Hicks is to strong for the Dores, The Dores are not playing any team ball right now too much one on one
I think it will be a close game, and Hicks will be hard for PCC to handle.
Hazard....PCC is down too much this year
It's always a tough game when you play Perry Central. But I have complete faith in the Dawgs that they are going to win this one.

GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!!!!
This is always a heated rival and its played at PCC and PCC is down this year but Al Holland knows how to win so im goin 2 say the Dores pull out a big win over the rival bulldogs
MVP2 Wrote:This is always a heated rival and its played at PCC and PCC is down this year but Al Holland knows how to win so im goin 2 say the Dores pull out a big win over the rival bulldogs
The only way he knows how to win is to slip the ref's some "cash money". get me?
kicker27 Wrote:The only way he knows how to win is to slip the ref's some "cash money". get me?

Alright kicker, i think you shud calm down. This game IS going to be very heated,always has been. But i think the bulldogs are up to the challenge, we'll see the rest on monday.
let me guess kicker you go to Hazard, anyone else would never say that.Holland is a very good coach and knows how to win.
MVP2 Wrote:let me guess kicker you go to Hazard, anyone else would never say that.Holland is a very good coach and knows how to win.
do i need to repeat myself?
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Alright kicker, i think you shud calm down. This game IS going to be very heated,always has been. But i think the bulldogs are up to the challenge, we'll see the rest on monday.
tuesday buddy
Eazy guys...show some class KICKER...itll be a good game...now u two hazard boyz quit arguin about stupid stuff and show hazard some support...dang...Hazard by 10!!!
Hazard is a very good team a lot of tanlet so wouldnt be surpised who wins this but i hope its a good game and stays close.Tyler Bailey cant be selfish this game and pcc has to work as a team of they wanna win.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Eazy guys...show some class KICKER...itll be a good game...now u two hazard boyz quit arguin about stupid stuff and show hazard some support...dang...Hazard by 10!!!
This aint stupid stuff. Its knowledge.
Bailey is a good player but there are several others on the team that are also talented. If he plays team ball, I'll go with PCC. If he doesn't, I'll go with Hazard. It's going to be a close game either way.
since pcc is at home im gonna go out on a limb and say pcc in a big win over hazard with bailey and al holland the dores will be ready for hicks and company.

pcc- 75
hazard- 61
this is gunna be a GREAT game as it always is when these 2 teams meet but i think if Bailey will distribute the ball it will be a pcc win bc idk if hazard has whut it takes ta handle kelly in the paint but if bailey shoots his arm off evertime he touches the ball hazard ell win the game but good luck to both teams
I am gonna take hazard by about 8
Hazard
Big game early in the year...I'll take Perry central!
Leaving for the game...no matter who wins this is one game you don't wanna miss!! Good luck to both teams and

GOOOOO DAWGS!!!!
Pcc
Hazard wins by I think around 8 points. CONGRATULATIONS BULLDOGS!!!!
Good game Dores!!