Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Vs. Knott Co. Central
i agree
I agree with this 100%....I also agree with inyoureye4 about the tables being turned...had any little thing gone differently we could have been watching a completely different ball game. I was also not as impressed with mosely as I thought I would be. Although she is a good ball player she was not the reason KCC won that game. I think most of the credit would have to go to 25. But Nice game ladies, both teams played hard and it was a very interesting match up.
ur_#1_fan Wrote:I agree with this 100%....I also agree with inyoureye4 about the tables being turned...had any little thing gone differently we could have been watching a completely different ball game. I was also not as impressed with mosely as I thought I would be. Although she is a good ball player she was not the reason KCC won that game. I think most of the credit would have to go to 25. But Nice game ladies, both teams played hard and it was a very interesting match up.

I have seen KCC play a couple of times this year. The games I have seen Mosley hasn't done much of anything. She would score yeah but nothing big. What grade is #25 in this year? She really impressed me. I don't even remember her from last year? Did she even play? She came out of no where. If I was the coach of the opposing team I would just flat out tell them hey let Mosley score all she wants to. If she can beat us let her go ahead and do it. I was also tell them hey if you all let #25 get fired up then the entire team will get fired up and that is what will beat us. #25 gets everyone into the game. IMO she seemed to want to pass the ball more than shoot and that gets the other players wanting the ball. She doesn't get enough credit for what she does.
Kcc
the_chosen_one Wrote:I have seen KCC play a couple of times this year. The games I have seen Mosley hasn't done much of anything. She would score yeah but nothing big. What grade is #25 in this year? She really impressed me. I don't even remember her from last year? Did she even play? She came out of no where. If I was the coach of the opposing team I would just flat out tell them hey let Mosley score all she wants to. If she can beat us let her go ahead and do it. I was also tell them hey if you all let #25 get fired up then the entire team will get fired up and that is what will beat us. #25 gets everyone into the game. IMO she seemed to want to pass the ball more than shoot and that gets the other players wanting the ball. She doesn't get enough credit for what she does.
Chosen one, why are you always downing Mosley and bragging on #25? I wonder?
This site is based on opinion. If you dont like someones opinion then tough dont read the post. If you dont like then to bad and if you do well that is good too. Get over it!
I think its funny how your always talking so highly of #25
and your name is baller25....hmmm
Inyoureye4 Wrote:I think its funny how your always talking so highly of #25
and your name is baller25....hmmm

Before you go and say it..No I am not from Knott Central.