Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 64 Betsy Lane 56
Final.
Any stats for both teams.
A lot closer than I would have expected
I really can't beleive this one! I thought PHS would beat them by 30.
Paintsville came out hot for the first couple of min. and then they just looked like they had no clue as to what they were doing. I have seen all three of their games so far and they just didn't play well last night. It doesn't help much when a starter (Adams) is on the bench with a bum knee and also the Castle girl was hurt during the JV game and had to leave before the Varsity game started. She took a hard blow to the head. She suffered a bad head injury last year and she didn't look to well when she left last night. I hope she is ok. Does anyone have any updates on her condition? She is ussually one of the first ones off the bench for Varsity. VanHoose (7th grader) played pretty well last night also. Came in for some good quality time. She is going to be a dandy! Noticed PUP there again last night. He for one isn't over looking the Lady Tigers, as it seems everyone else is.
OffTheHook Wrote:Paintsville came out hot for the first couple of min. and then they just looked like they had no clue as to what they were doing. I have seen all three of their games so far and they just didn't play well last night. It doesn't help much when a starter (Adams) is on the bench with a bum knee and also the Castle girl was hurt during the JV game and had to leave before the Varsity game started. She took a hard blow to the head. She suffered a bad head injury last year and she didn't look to well when she left last night. I hope she is ok. Does anyone have any updates on her condition? She is ussually one of the first ones off the bench for Varsity. VanHoose (7th grader) played pretty well last night also. Came in for some good quality time. She is going to be a dandy! Noticed PUP there again last night. He for one isn't over looking the Lady Tigers, as it seems everyone else is.

I too hope she is okay. I think Paintsville is going to have to become more physical to play with Magoffin, Pike Central , and JC. I was at the game last night and noticed they were getting beat around pretty easily by a not so good Betsy Layne team. I'm sure they will be fine but that should concern Coach Baldwin a bit.
eaglehoops Wrote:I too hope she is okay. I think Paintsville is going to have to become more physical to play with Magoffin, Pike Central , and JC. I was at the game last night and noticed they were getting beat around pretty easily by a not so good Betsy Layne team. I'm sure they will be fine but that should concern Coach Baldwin a bit.

I think that he already is. I saw him jumping onto the Admas girl last night and she is in a knee brace! LOL! He was jokingly doing so but it was kinda funny. She was looking at him like, What am I supposed to do? So I think he sees it.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Paintsville