Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newport Central Catholic 37 Danville 34
Final.
NCC repeats as the 1A State Champions.
NCC was down with around 8 minutes left in the 4th Q, 34-17 and make's a huge comeback to win the game!
Congratulation's to NCC on repeating as the 1A State Champions, and congratulations on Danville for making it this far and putting up a such a fight and making this a great game
Good luck to both of these team's next year in Class AA
Thought's on the game?
the final was 37-34..
Opps lol Forgot, my bad
that game was amazing... it was awesome to watch NCC come back on Danville... such a great game... thats what high school football is all about!!
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I still can't breath!
my idiot dad should be hanged he left the game at the end of the 4th
I think this will go down maybe as the best game ever in the state, very comparable to the 2002 Trinity vs. Male final.
BIGBLACK Wrote:I think this will go down maybe as the best game ever in the state, very comparable to the 2002 Trinity vs. Male final.

Hm not sure! I've seen some pretty good games before! If your basing it as for what was on-stake for winning, then it would proably be the best or second best!
wow sounds like a great game
especially if it compares to male and trinity
slugger9 Wrote:especially if it compares to male and trinity

yea i was at that game and it was electric...bcuz both team were just lighting it up
congrats to NCC
I called this one! When I seen NewCath play earlier in the year I knew they were going to be tough once again! Congrats on the win and my hats off to Danville for making it this far! Two great football programs!
Congrats to NCC.
Panther Thunder Wrote:my idiot dad should be hanged he left the game at the end of the 4th
Isn't that when you are suppose to leave, lol
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Isn't that when you are suppose to leave, lol

I was wondering the same myself lol :Clap:
Wow i'm suprise Danville lost this game. That can't be the same NCC team thats lost to Belfry to start the season. Nice win.
Panther#42 Wrote:I was wondering the same myself lol :Clap:

yea my bad im retadred at the end of the THIRD:igiveup:
Congrats NCC
good win