Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grizzle on recruitment list for UK
Saw that Grizzle from Raceland is on the recruitment list for UK.. any word on this????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
What position does Grizzle play?
Panther#42 Wrote:What position does Grizzle play?

Quarterback and a fine one at that.

125 for 217 for 1679 yards and 27 TD's.
Is he more of a pocket passer or a scrambler? His stats look like he is a pocket passer.
Nice to hear that Grizzle is getting some recognition. Hope things work out for him at UK!
wow this would be big for UK
POcket passer,, It is big for Raceland.. He deserves a shot at least... It would be nice for him to get it too...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I believe it would be very big for the school also, they would have two people from 'little old Raceland' playing for some D-1 schools (Pettry at OSU) if Grizzle would end up at UK. That would be BIG for there program.
Is this the same Grizzle that pitched for their baseball team last year?
No doubt about that!
I'm taking nothing away from Grizzle's ability to play but having Gerald Parker as an assistant coach I am sure is helping his chances.
OffTheHook Wrote:Is this the same Grizzle that pitched for their baseball team last year?

Yes
IMO, the only way UK takes another QB this year is if he is AWESOME.

They have Fidler AND Hartline redshirted, and lets be honest, unless something better comes along, Pulley will likely redshirt next year to get two years at QB.

I think its the right move. I wish the best for Mr. Grizzle. I just hope he can play DB, because where could he fit in amongst the Qb battle?
Scott is a heck of a QB but I dont think he has the size to play in the SEC. As an ol' Raceland grad. I talked to some of the players and last I heard, Grizzle is being recruited by EKU and Marshall, but im sure UK has talked to him a little bit. I look for him to end up possibly in 1-AA but more than likely Div. 2 or 3. Like I said he is great H.S. QB but he is only about 5"11 at the most.