Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Sheldon Clark 15th Region
This will be a great game.
Thoughts on the game.I will say LC in a very close game.
LC is pretty good, but giving up 81 to AC makes me think Sheldon Clark will win this one
Warthog Wrote:LC is pretty good, but giving up 81 to AC makes me think Sheldon Clark will win this one

The reason there was 81 given up to AC. Is because mostly Freshman playing most of the 4th quarter. SC better hope they can score more than they did in their game. Either East Ridge played some good Defense which I didn't see or SC just couldn't score. I'm going with LC by 10+ but whoever wins better be ready for JC. They are playing great right now.
Somebody said that the UFC was gonna be there filming.... Cause this is gonna be a fight!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Don't discount JC's opposition Monday night that's a killer for players and coaches to look ahead of another team and could be their undoing....
Bigbluefanatic Wrote:Don't discount JC's opposition Monday night that's a killer for players and coaches to look ahead of another team and could be their undoing....

Did I or anybody else say JC is over looking Pike Central...?
Kyrock did, you never look ahead
ER slowed the game down and didn't let SC get out and run. That's the reason for a low scoring game
Both teams are excellent offensive ball clubs, the team that can limit the other to one shot and get a few turnovers will win this game. Neither team is very deep so foul trouble could be big. Sc has 3 players that can put up 20 at any time, lc has 5 that can put up 20 at any time. I don't think you will see these teams slow it down it be run and gun. This game could go either way but I am going to take my dawgs by 7.
Warthog Wrote:LC is pretty good, but giving up 81 to AC makes me think Sheldon Clark will win this one

I think this game was like 64 to 30 something at the half so yea lc called the dawgs off in the second half, warthog how come no commit on lc putting up a 100?
Yes it will be a battle and I think an exciting game to watch...only bad blood that keeps being created is So called Christians getting on here and making comments about the UFC and dragging out the district game .... I wish both teams luck and both are capable of winning....just depends on which team wants it more and shows up tomorrow to play!
If SC can't score anymore than they did against ER, then this will LC all the way! Good luck to both ball clubs!
Here is the way I look at it. JC is the king until someone else is crowned the 15th region champs. Lawrence has had Sheldon Clark's number the last 2 years. So Lawrence should be the favorite until or unless SC can knock them off. So I look for a JC/LC championship
LC by 10
Pulp Fiction must be from JC. I can't believe he talks about other fans' actions. What a joke.
oliver67 Wrote:Yes it will be a battle and I think an exciting game to watch...only bad blood that keeps being created is So called Christians getting on here and making comments about the UFC and dragging out the district game .... I wish both teams luck and both are capable of winning....just depends on which team wants it more and shows up tomorrow to play!

Could you cry a little more? Lmao what's not Christian about a UFC battle? I'm done lol.
So when do they play
Monday at 6:30 PM.
KyRock Wrote:The reason there was 81 given up to AC. Is because mostly Freshman playing most of the 4th quarter. SC better hope they can score more than they did in their game. Either East Ridge played some good Defense which I didn't see or SC just couldn't score. I'm going with LC by 10+ but whoever wins better be ready for JC. They are playing great right now.

East Ridge slowed the game down and made it ugly against SC.
Only good shot they had. I say SC 82 LC 79
Should be a very interesting game to watch. Both teams are very familiar with each other. Lawrence is really fun to watch, they can put up a ton of points, and showed it on Saturday by putting up 100 even. They don't seem to play much defense at all, I seen a few comments on here that the reason Allen Central scored 81 points is because most of those came in the 4th quarter, and Lawrence had most of their younger players in. Allen Central was competing with Lawrence just as much whenever LC had their starters in, it was definitely an up and down, run and gun type of game. Sheldon Clark seems to be the same way, but East Ridge did indeed slow the pace and tempo down, but couldn't execute in the half court, Parsley had a great game and Dylan James really stepped up huge as he has all season. This could go down as another high scoring shootout, or both teams put the clamp down defensively, but definitely do not see a slow or methodical pace in this one. Really looking forward to this matchup, and best of luck to both teams.
On for real time........

If the game turns in to a track meet.... LC wins.
I'm picking LC! I believe with the speed they have they will run SC out of gas!! If SC does win and JC wins then the game against JC will be very hard on them. JC has to many players to throw in against them in this game.